Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long after smoking before your a seasoned toker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420 High Times, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I don't think a seasoned smoker can be just figured from how long you've been smoking. Shit I remember some 40 year old that has been smoking for 23 years and told me they didn't know what good weed was until they met me.

2. #22 IglooBuds, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    There is no need for these useless labels...

They should have called the sections "Ask questions about Cannabis" and "For those who have enjoyed the herb a while"
    or something along those lines anyways, so people would stop with this "I'm a seasoned toker"/
    "your not a seasoned toker" bullshit...

/rant

3. /amen

4. YAY!:smoking:

5. its not about how long you smoke its about whether you have the experience of embracing it in the right way

when you feel you know what its like to fully embrace the herb and its strengths, thats seasoned enough

but then again it doesn't hurt to be able to twist a nice blunt

6. it depends on the situation. read farther and see that i said something like a seasoned toker is not one who does it to be cool... I would not say that tommy chong pronounces he is a smoker because he wants others to think he is cool. As someone else said its all about how you handle yourself under the influence. You can get all giggly and whatnot at home with your best friends, but a seasoned toker knows when to play it strait.

7. Being a seasoned toker has nothing to do with time it has to do with experience and knowledge.

When you get to the point where you can answer nearly any weed related questions without a problem and you no longer care if you are seen as a seasoned toker then you will be a seasoned toker.

hehe

8. When you dont have to ask.

9. totally agreed

10. I think whenever you dont have anymore questions about the ganj you can consider yourself a seasoned toker, regardless of how long you have been smoking.

11. #32 South_of_Heaven, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    That's like asking "When will I be an adult?"...Sure when you turn 18/21 are you are classified as such, but until you experience enough that you can resposibly take care of yourself and teach those younger than you, you will not fully be an adult...Same with us heads, we didn't set out to not be n00bs, one day you wake up and know that your experience will guide you rather than other's...

12. co sign

when you know how to roll a fire ass blunt/joint in a short amount of time, when u know how to hit bongs and bowls properly, when you know how to detect bullshit and bullshit prices.. shit like that.

13. i think its all about mindset... its when u dont go around braggin that u do weed to make urself feel cool, u smoke because it became a part of you... immature stoners piss me off. for example, people who let weed control their life to a point that its all they do or people who brag about how great they roll jointz or blunts....like seriously shutup, i know u roll good cuz im smokin ur shit right now...ugh

14. lit up in the 6th grade and never stopped.......

15. My gmom has been toking up for 30 years a joint before bed and I certainly wouldn't consider her seasoned. I have only been smoking for about 2 years now but I would consider myself seasoned, I also think it has a lot to do with your knowledge of ganj, be it cultivation, smoking, cooking, strains, medicinal qualities, laws and shit, etc etc.

16. I'd say these are some good requirements:

1. Know bob Marley is actually dead.
    2. You wear Bob Marley T-shirts AND listen to his music
    3. Eaten at least some amount of green in your day
    4. Know more than one use for your bong
    5. Gotten so high you fell asleep. ( my favorite )

17. #38 Rhythm of Life, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    So your saying that Marc Emery isn't a seasoned smoker depending on what he says? Because he explains to people the benefits of marijuana and how great it is he is now considered a "poser" in your eyes?

How does Tommy Chong do it to be cool? After he went to jail he swore to never smoke weed again until it was legalized, he must only do it because its cool huh?

Don't even get me started on Irv Rosenfeld. If you don't know who he is just quit.

Advocates for marijuana cannot be seasoned smokers by your standard which makes your basis false.

18. you're a seasoned toker when you can answer that question for yourself

19. Hey,

I'm smoking marijuana for almost 6 years now, and I think I could call myself a seasond toker because I know a whole lot about marijuana, smoked a whole lot of strains, I've experienced a 4 year stoned, nonstop. Stick a J in my mouth, and there's a very good chance that I know which strain I'm smoking.. etc

But at the other hand.. I don't have any grow experience (it was about being a seasond toker, not a seasond grower, but its related!), I've smoked out of a bong a few times, but I never used a spoon for example!

So I don't know, It's all about howmuch you smoke, and the reasons why you smoke, and what you do with your time while being stoned.. Things with intellect..

I'm really baked right now but.. that's how I feel about it.. I guess:D

:smoke: