how long after flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimer420, Dec 29, 2004.

1. hey all, havent posted here much recently but my plants are doing fucking amazing, I killed 4 males arleady, im on my 5th day of flowering, my plants are about 2 feet tall, I was wondering how long after i start flowering will I start to see buds, and how long after flowering will it be before the smell becomes an issue I need to look over, Thanks all and thanks for all your help in the past, Im gonna have a pretty decent harvest i think just by following the grow guides on here =)

Im gonna try and borrow my moms boyfriends digital cam so i can take some nice pics, I only have a webcam and it makes the pics look like shit so i will try and get those on soon.

2. You will see some flowers anytime now. And you should expect your plants to get a good deal taller over the next couple weeks.

The smell depends on the strain. I am currently 34 days into flowering with some haze and the smell is still not overwhelming. What little stink they do give off is unlike any weed I have come across and therefore not very problematic

3. well i havent thought of starting flowering anytime soon, i will be waiting another month or 2, I want a tall girl. but when i do, the smell wont mean shit to me, being in my closet and all. Plus all my neighbors are pot heads and well they wont say shit.

4. howdy folkesi've just started flowering my plants!! Ended up with two females!!! One Jack Herer and the other is White Widow! Both are about 25 inc tall with loads of white hairs!! I"ve also been using the grow gide off here!! SPOT ON LADS!!!!!! Looks like im goin to have a good harvest!!
    BUZZIN.............................