how late is too late?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by superbeastly, Jun 25, 2011.

1. im in texas and im still waiting on beans i think they shoulb be in in the next 3-4 days . if i germ and stickem uneder a cfl to start will it be to late by then to start growing? if it isnt bout home much will i yield(estimate). btw im talking bout transfering them outdoors after they sprout from the cfl lights

2. i dont think it is too late. depends on where you are in texas. and nobody can give you an estimate for the yield. just too many factors. i say let them get as big as possible under your cfl's. maybe run a 24 hour light cycle for a week or so, let em get decent sized, then transplant. if you want to test it, try planting a bag seed while you wait. see how big they get.

3. july 15 is too late. July 1 is final call to sow for N. hem.

4. Get them out asap. I could have waited a little to put mine out.. im like a full month ahead of last year and i still have another month of veg. They're gonna get huge..
    If you have the room, the earlier the better.

5. yeah im still putting them out in p.a. here took out 8 more today they wont get big but my grow space inside is only2-3-6 so anything outside is a bouns to me