How late is too late?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Budyyy, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I'd like to plant a few ak-47s early July, is that too late to get flowering? I know indoors they'll flower after 2 weeks of veg but that is with a sudden drop to 12/12 lightt levels.. Outdoors the change is much subtle. Here in Quebec our first frost date is september 15th, I'd like to have her out of there september the 1rst or earlier. Not overly concerned about yeilds, a couple OZ's total would be acceptable.

2. Budyyy, click on this link and find out when daylength reaches 14.25 hrs of daylength at your lattitude. Just move the little dots to your lat and it will tell you.

The plants will be triggered to set flower when daylength reaches 14.25, mayber 14.5. Add 2 weeks for flowers to appear and then add your strains flowering time.

Ex: 14.25 is reached on Aug1, add 2 weeks (2 wks for flowers to appear) which would be aug 15, then add the flowering time, lets say 60 days. OCT.15! Folllow?

Clickhere: Daylight Hours Explorer

3. Woah, thanks mate. Was not expecting actual science but it's a rather brilliant find there. July would be too late it appears, damn Canadian climate!