How late in bloom can you prune?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dicedealer, Feb 24, 2016.

1. I'm at day 25 of bloom and there are some (what will be) worthless buds right at the scrog level.Is it going
    to cause stunting if i clip them this far into bloom?

2. Chop away. I'm 13 days from harvest and I just cleaned out some larfy crap from my 9 Pound Hammer. This saves work at harvest. Now I don't have to clean popcorn.

3. I agree with fooey, I've been popping my popcorns off since they started. But I can't say for sure if it made a difference.

4. I have heard about a lot of people actually partial harvesting like cutting off main colas(when they are ripe and mature) to give the others a chance to fatten up a do so!

5. I have heard about this but i don't understand how that could work if you are flushing properly.If i flush and
    then harvest the top colas how do the mids and lowers fatten up when i have stopped feeding?Do you start to feed again?

6. Can't really help there bud. I'm an Organic Gardener so i dont really know how the whole flushing thing works as i grow fire with plain water lol I dont know if partial harvest is the best though, depends on how quick the plant can recover, how bushy your gals are to begin with, and how high you electricity bill is. Its not something i have tried, but am on the edge of my seat to try, i juts get chop happy when the time comes and my lack of patience takes over [​IMG]