How lame can these 12 year olds get?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thurmond_420, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Aw no shit sorry bro. I know where you're coming from though aye.

2. It's all good. We're just talkin'

:smoking:

3. Fuck man kids do have to easy now days, when I was in 8th grade I was stabbed in the arm by a kid with a pencil. That same year almost near the end, I had a gun held to my face for doing something I did not do, but fit the description of. I got jumped, I got spanked with a belt, and I got taught by my parents how to live life, and how to treat women and people alike. I went from my family being poor to rich to poor back to rich again, and damn it I still love my life, how in the fuck can a 12 year old be that fucking depressed man for real.

damn sorry Im just high as hell and that kinda shit annoys the hell outta me

Oh and did anyone even question why an 18+ year old has a 12 year old on his friends list>???? Eh EHH EHHHHHH

4. Yeah...

And I've been flat out stabbed by a kid with a pencil too :p

5. I stabbed myself in the hand with a pencil in 8th grade

... Accidentally

6. Haha Yeah I can take a picture of the circular scar it left in me, I was fucking suprised as hellll, it only went in about 2 inches deep, but it broke off, and there was like 2 inches of the tip in my arm, and like 3 inchs sticking out, I just looked down in amazement, and I dont think the kid knew what the fuck he did either, he just sorta dropped the pencil and backed up haha and our coach came and grabbed him and called the principal. I went to the hospital with a piece of pencil sticking out of my arm, and had it pulled out and x-rayed :D

7. #47 Floydian, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

8. That's hell funny, i stabbed a kid with a pencil in year 8. And in year 12 I got hell angry at this girl, but coz she was a girl I couldn't hurt her, so I stabbed myself repetitively infront of her to show her that that's what i wanted to do to her and caused a reasonable amount of bleeding so it did reach the desired effect lol.

9. you crazy as fuck dude..

10. Nar not really I was just fairly angry... Maybe a little crazy lol

11. lmfao....u sir, have stigmata...

12. It's a GC Miracle!!! :eek:

13. #53 pnoygangsta, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    holy shit. That kid is just begging for me to beat his ass.

The best part was:

"well... in my life this is old news n shit happen dont let it bring u down or fuck u up"

14. When I was a kid we had to walk uphill 5 miles both ways in the snow just to pick our buds. That wasn't counting the cave bears and sabre toothed tigers. On top of it all back then the cannabis plants were carnivorous. I lost my cousin that way.

15. 12 year old has NO GAME

16. Emo chicks are pretty hot.

17. When ever I get a friend request I usually will just except it.

18. lol...wtf is that all about anyway? what started that rumor?

19. Who knows.

I'd say ask brunttwaffle, he would probably know why/how that rumor started seeing as its about him.

Other than that, no clue. Don't really care much either.