Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is your vision on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by what65, May 25, 2009.

1. The first time I smoked the bud, I couldn't see shit. But, I had kept smoking because I didn't think I was going to get high. In other words, I was high off my ass. Now, I try to not get so high and my vision is fine.

2. I don't think my vision's been affected by it for years. Although I wear contacts now, and they're monthly contacts, so towards the end of the month they tend to get slightly blurry - hardly noticeable. I've noticed, though, that when I take a hit, my vision will clear up straight away. Probably just something to do with my eyes watering or something, though

3. My vision seems to progressively get worse and I continue in a sesh. These are the things us potheads learn to deal with though:hello:

4. Innovative, I guess.

5. haha good point man :smoking:

6. Sometimes, late at night I would get tunnel vision, which was weird.

7. meh, my vision is awsome, for some reason i could see in the light much better, and when i watch movies all stoned n shit, or not even movies, i see things in HIGH DEF LOL

8. Movies look REALLY high def, but real life things look not blurry, I don't know how to describe it but my vision is fine unless I'm baked off my ass. The first time I smoked, I couldn't see shit.

9. I don't know what it is but sometimes bud dilates my pupils and sometimes my vision gets kind of blurred, i've been smoking for 2 years now and it still happens sometimes

10. Mine stays fine, but I can usually feel my eyes drying up, and my eyelids are locked at half mast lol.

11. when i smoke everything moves really slow, like in half second frames. i cant keep my eyes focused on one intimate detail very much. i kno wat u mean