how is your tolerance?

Discussion in 'General' started by nitra024, Jan 13, 2013.

1. So I searched up but could not find any posts like this, if there are,my bad.

So I notice that many people in my school need to smoke more then me to get high. Now I found that weird because I smoke pretty much everyday. Always have 2 days off during the week which I don't smoke. I always get high with 1 normal sized bowl but usually take 2 to make it perfect.

I do not understand how I could still get sooo high with so little, and I kinda started to embrace it, also since I got another friend who gets high just by smelling it lol.

Now I've been smoking for more then 1 year, and it isn't that I haven't smoked a lot, trust me I have. There is a story of when I bought my first oz and got my friends had a sleepover and finished it in 1 day. So reading on the forum I don't get how the tolerance is rlly low.

My question is how is your tolerance? Need a pound just to get buzzed or if a single molecule of THC goes in ur body you get fuuuuucked up?

2. i havent smoked in 6 months, so it's probably pretty low. also i have no urge to smoke bud at this time.

good night, and good luck.

3. Well, I'd say your body probaby has something genetic going on behind the scenes, a slight differentiation in the way your cannabinoidal system functions one could say. Or maybe you have a hefty hefty hefty metabolism that clears your lipid tissue of THC really quickly, effectively 'detoxing' your system. To have more lipid solulized cannabinoids is to have a heavier concentration of chemicals interacting with your brain at any time, effectively making tolerance build quicker. Again, going back to my originall statement maybe you have a different neural layout which slows down the building of tolerance, say a cannabinoid system that is very effective at returning to equilibrium. Fascinating :smoke:

Oh and I've been a 4 times a week toker for about 6 years, so my tolerance is shot. I took a 2 week t-break about a week ago though, so I feel like a noob again. I get so stoned that I just totally zone out into music again, like it takes me to that wonderful place only music can again. Almost feels like tripping tbh. Party on city-dwellers :smoke:

4. bad. I could really use a tolerance break

5. One bowl gets me buzzing. A few more after that and I'm gone

6. Smokey reads my damn mind again :smoke: Dave is definitely not here man :smoke:

7. lol who is dave mungo man :smoking:

8. Since I'm job searching, I've been off the herb for a while now with the exception of a few hits with my aunt at Christmas.

One good bowl would probably have me comatose right now.

9. 1 x 0.15g bowl and I am good. I smoke 1-3 of these every day and have no tolerance problems.

This is about as much as I can consume. Any more and my tolerance will gradually start building up.

I am thinking everybody has a sweet spot where they find the balance between how much & often they can consume before meeting Mr Tolerance.

10. Tolerance is high. But if i stay sober for a day or 2. I get back down :)

11. I probably could get high with less, but the type of smoker I am is the one who smokes and smokes until I feel it. It's usually close to 2 grams in a 10 minute sesh. I do this 3-4 times a day, everyday.

12. 6-8 g's a day? Hot damn man, I think you should make yourself a few edibles and save a little weed for a day or two. 2 g's in a brownie would probably have you fuuucked up for 6-8 hours. Supplement with toking for good measure of course, just an idea

13. Today is day 3 of my 3 week break! Start detox Thursday! Wish me luck blades!