How is your Saturday?

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, May 6, 2007.

1. Hey City,

I had a long day today- I went hiking for the majority of the day, I ended up covering probably between 7-9 miles of trails. It was tough, I have a trip planned to the White Mountains in NH for September hiking for 4 days- so today I packed enough stuff for about 2 days with my sleeping bag and tent and hiked around. Kinda like practice haha. I got to see some deer and dozens of hawks were in the sky, it was really nice. I think horse shit on the trails is fucked up though- like huge amounts all over the place should not be allowed. Some shit is acceptable, but it sucks when you are hiking having to pay more attention to not step in horse shit than actually view the scenery.

But yea- I am definately feeling sore, my hips, my calves, and my shoulders are all beat. Tonight I am taking it easy, a few bowls, some beers and relaxation.

So how is your Saturday going? Doing anything good?

2. Its straight, Bout to head outside n smoke one (jus feel like smokin outside) and drank a brew or two and relax for a minute.

3. Nice man,

How is Detriots weather, its been nothing but sun here all this past week- feels good, the cold gets rediculous, and the lack of sun..... brings me down

4. Went down to the beach, watched the fishermen for a while, a few good catches today. Enjoyed a spliff. The water is wonderfully warm, but the jellies are out. Came home to discover i forgot to put sunscreen on my feet, now they are beat red.:(

just chilling now. feeling pretty good.:smoke: