How is your New Years resolution coming?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokedtaco, Jan 18, 2013.

1. hellodidere- so basically just post how your New Years resolution is coming so far.

If this thread already exists kindly link me to it so I can delete this one, don't be a jerk about it.

So my New Years resolution was to lose weight and and learn piano and Spanish. So far I have lost 30 pounds and have learned Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Have yet to start on Spanish.

2. Well here were my resolutions:
    1. Defeat my various addictions.

*lights a cigarette and sighs*

2. Have more and better sex.

*shakes head*

3. Get back in school.

Nope still a loser.

4. Gain back all the weight you've lost.

Think I've lost more.

5. Get over my first love.

Not yet.

6. Get a job.

Nope.

7. Get another car.

Nah.

8. Get back in the gym.

Not yet.

9. Write more often.

Not really.

10. Move out on my own.

Nope still live with my mom.

3. [quote name='"Goopus"']Well here were my resolutions:
    1. Defeat my various addictions.

*lights a cigarette and sighs*

2. Have more and better sex.

*shakes head*

3. Get back in school.

Nope still a loser.

4. Gain back all the weight you've lost.

Think I've lost more.

5. Get over my first love.

Not yet.

6. Get a job.

Nope.

7. Get another car.

Nah.

8. Get back in the gym.

Not yet.

9. Write more often.

Not really.

10. Move out on my own.

Nope still live with my mom.[/quote]

LOL! well it is still January, you have 11 more months to succeed.

Thanks for the post

4. Yeah I guess you're right. Thanks for the good vibes bro.

5. [quote name='"Goopus"']Yeah I guess you're right. Thanks for the good vibes bro.[/quote]

no problem

6. Mine were to stay alive and not get AIDS

Both are going well

7. [quote name='"tokedtaco"']hellodidere- so basically just post how your New Years resolution is coming so far.

If this thread already exists kindly link me to it so I can delete this one, don't be a jerk about it.

So my New Years resolution was to lose weight and and learn piano and Spanish. So far I have lost 30 pounds and have learned Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Have yet to start on Spanish.[/quote]

Grats man, weight loss is a tough goal, but make it a lifestyle change not just a temporary thing.

My goal was to get into college, and I am so im pretty happy.

8. Mine was to travel... I'm still here :eek:

9. Started school for the first time

So now i work full time , go to school full time, AND personal train part time

The resolution ? Keep over a 3.5 gpa and stay on top of personal training and if i can do that then i can keep smoking large ass amounts of weed.

Been high As fuck since around midnight on new years day lol

10. Got into a GED class, currently awaiting my occupation boss to call me back to come in sometime next week also haven't touched the herb or any other recreational drug since new years eve so yeah it's going along pretty good.

11. Ged is sooooo easy man, if you passed second grade you can pass the ged.

12. cut down on my eating>going pretty good, I feel alot better about myself.

workout more>so far, so good

talk to more girls and fuck more>nope..

attend school more often and get my HS diploma>working on it.

13. I know, I'm not even stressed about that but here in new york there are several requirements you must partake before even being able to take the test. This includes:
    1. 150 hours of schooling in a ged test program
    2. Completing a 5 page typed research paper about anything
    3. Completing a proper Resume
    4. Completing a personal statement, just a 2-3 page essay talking about a obstacle you overcame and how it has affected you
    5. Completing a cover letter, just a few sentences explaining why you would like to take the ged and properly introducing yourself

It makes sense to have requirements because I plan to go to college after doing so, and just passing a 9th grade test isn't acceptance enough because any body could just pass the test and get into college. Once they get there they can't understand what's being learned and now you have a class full of brain dead 9th graders mixed in with high school graduates and you can really contrast the intelligence.

14. Well i figured out i should stop smoking so much tabacco ,
    lose some weight ,
    study more and get a part time job .
    Well im 2 weeks without tabacco (only in some hash joints xD), started jogging in the afternoons , but the weather is turning kinda shity these days , have to start studing harder and look for jobs..

Jezzuz you lost 30 pounds? thats great! keep it going! :D

15. Get fit and quit smoking (cigs)....
    Well I signed up for a bootcamp class so the fit part is going really well, the smoking however I'm still doing when i drink :(

16. Just quit smoking all together bro, I mean you're really not letting anybody else down except yourself. Tell your friends to make sure you don't smoke tobacco no matter if your drunk or desperate. Or if that's too difficult you can always quit drinking as well, I mean alcohol is doing more harm then good in the end.

17. Wtf you've already lost 30 pounds?

18. What resolution?