how Is you relationship with your sister?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I have a 15 year old aister, I really don't talk to her. She kind of pisses me off.

So how's your relationship with ur sister, is she chill to have a session or mean as fuck?

Share your SIS moments

2. i'm 19 so that makes her 17 i think.. i never really talk to her. she could be in the kitchen and if i go get food we might exchange a few words but that's it.

we're polar opposites

i wish she'd smoke with me that'd be cool but whatever.

3. just posted this on homies thread about his sister stealing his bud and I'm on a heavy indica and don't wanna type so ill copy and paste what i wrote. she's my best friend.

sounds like you should develop a personal relationship with your sister. also put some fear in her, let her think your fuckin crazy, but a great person as long as she doesn't touch shit. i have a 15 year old sister, her worst years were 13-14. she is hella mature now. hope your sister matures man, the bond with my sister is amazing. every single night 2 hour smoke sashes. i DO have a safe though better safe than sorry although i know shed NEVER touch my shit NOW. back in the days, YES. but ever since we developed a relationship in Cali since we moved here at the end of July (not that we didn't already, but started chilling) its a good feeling to be able to leave shit out and not worry. I'm a very paranoid person though. my sis is understanding and caring though and knows i need this shit for my pain, i just got some new purple from my caregiver on my b day, grape ape, and my sis said when we were smoking "does this help your pain more than the cheese?" i appreciated that. this girl isn't your normal 15 year old though, she looks 17-18 and acts it because she's grown about around me.

4. I have a 16 year old sister. She's a good kid and doesn't smoke/drink so I keep that part of my life away from her for the most part. Other than that we're pretty close and I enjoy spending time with her.

5. I don't have a sister, but I wish I did.

Actually never really told this, more of only family knows. Almost had a sister when I was about 7 years old, around then, but during my moms pregnancy she had a miscarriage. At the time i didn't think of it has much, as time went on though I thought about it more. Woulda loved to have the chance be a big brother to her and teach her a lot.

6. cannabis saved my sister from drinking. she fuckin hates it now and just smokes.

7. my sisters a bitch and she pisses me off. she thinks shes all righteous and shit. shes ugly as shit it hurts just looking at her and i hope shes reading this but i doubt she is she thinks weed is THE DEVIL.

8. [quote name='"Swerv"']I have a 16 year old sister. She's a good kid and doesn't smoke/drink so I keep that part of my life away from her for the most part. Other than that we're pretty close and I enjoy spending time with her.[/quote]

Yeah she's like. Like that too. And i keep the bad shit away from her as well bit I wish i had a bond with her

9. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']I don't have a sister, but I wish I did.

Actually never really told this, more of only family knows. Almost had a sister when I was about 7 years old, around then, but during my moms pregnancy she had a miscarriage. At the time i didn't think of it has much, as time went on though I thought about it more. Woulda loved to have the chance be a big brother to her and teach her a lot.[/quote]

Well I wish i had I bro too man. Missing out on that

10. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']just posted this on homies thread about his sister stealing his bud and I'm on a heavy indica and don't wanna type so ill copy and paste what i wrote. she's my best friend.

sounds like you should develop a personal relationship with your sister. also put some fear in her, let her think your fuckin crazy, but a great person as long as she doesn't touch shit. i have a 15 year old sister, her worst years were 13-14. she is hella mature now. hope your sister matures man, the bond with my sister is amazing. every single night 2 hour smoke sashes. i DO have a safe though better safe than sorry although i know shed NEVER touch my shit NOW. back in the days, YES. but ever since we developed a relationship in Cali since we moved here at the end of July (not that we didn't already, but started chilling) its a good feeling to be able to leave shit out and not worry. I'm a very paranoid person though. my sis is understanding and caring though and knows i need this shit for my pain, i just got some new purple from my caregiver on my b day, grape ape, and my sis said when we were smoking "does this help your pain more than the cheese?" i appreciated that. this girl isn't your normal 15 year old though, she looks 17-18 and acts it because she's grown about around me.[/quote]

Wish i had ur bond man

11. [quote name='"DAVlD"']i'm 19 so that makes her 17 i think.. i never really talk to her. she could be in the kitchen and if i go get food we might exchange a few words but that's it.

we're polar opposites

i wish she'd smoke with me that'd be cool but whatever.[/quote]

Same here man. Hopefully when she's older things might change

12. with ya siblings its best to find the best way that makes everyone happy and dont piss them off

13. 24 year old sis. I am 21. We work well together but, she is a drinker and I am a smoker. So, we don't see eye to eye on everything but it is nice to have her :)

14. I'm 20, my sister is 17 and she is a really good student and is really mature for her age. (More mature than I am) We both get along great for the most part and she'll toke with me every once in awhile.

15. kind of a sociopath, steals from the whole family we've all got locks on our doors, the ones without the knobs because she learned the butter knife slide trick

she's cool when she stoned, other then that she's ruthless, whenever any of us get close to her she attacks us when we're vulnerable, so i talk to her whenever, but i mostly let her do her own thing

she's 16 i'm 18

16. Kinda in the same situation. I was supposed to be a twin, but he/she (my mom's never told me) was stillborn. Really messed with my head when I first learned about it.

17. I have a step-sister. Haven't talked to her in years.. :(

18. I love my sis and would do anything for her but when it comes down to it were opposites she's a artsy person and I'm a physical hardworker. She don't smoke but overall after the fighting/arguments she's my sis I love her

19. [quote name='"Parable"']I have a step-sister. Haven't talked to her in years.. :([/quote]

Damn you should start talking to her man

20. My older sister is 23 so she's been out of the house for a while and lives in Cali so I only see her on holidays, but we never really got along as she was a huge bitch, was always trying to prove me wrong, and we never had any sort of common interests. Luckily I have an older brother that I get along very well with so that's a plus.