Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is vape high different from regular high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kamikaze rat, Nov 20, 2012.

1. I'm about to try a volcano vape for the first time in a few days, and I've been told by my friend that it's much stronger. He says he and his friend were obliterated off of a small amount of bud, and another friend just said the high is different. What should I expect?

2. its awesome man.
    just fill up a bag & chill.
    take your time smoking it.
    you dont wanna over do it.

but you are going to fill a much cleaner high.
    your mind is crystal clear & your body is super stoned.

youre gonna love it.

:smoking:

3. #3 episcopalian, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    shit is trippy mang cause u are gettin like near 100% thc only so you really feel the effects its really great the first time I vaped with my vape I kinda didnt even feel high at first but its just cause I was so high. I was sitting hitting it about for 40 mins and thought it was like 10. I only had .5 loaded up, you see how much longer it lasts

4. He's exactly right. I have a volcano, perfect way to describe the high.

5. It definitely is. There's hundreds of chemicals in marijuana and vaporizing at thc's optimal temp isn't going to get all of them. Its more of a mind high, less body. Kinda like blunt vs bong but amplified.