Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is this roll

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bdk2jw, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 bdk2jw, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  2. not bad homie

3. Yeah not too bad, I personally prefer a small roach though

4. #4 bdk2jw, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    i don't like them when they're small because when I use a small roach, it usually gets all soggy and gross and shit so I don't like dealing with that. The end of this long one will probably get gross but I won't have to deal with it since its so long lol. Also imo it just feels nicer to smoke out of a long roach. Oh and I hate short ones because when it gets close to the end your fingers/mouth gets burnt. its mostly preference tho i guess

btw I put about .8-1g in here, so its not like the long filter makes a huge difference in the amount of weed you get.

5. Not sure where you're from but in the UK we smoke with tobacco so having a long roach hinders how much weed you get due to the tobacco also being there! As said its personal preference though.

6. That joint stinks.. stinks of marijuana. Stop taking pictures and hurry up with the smoking. 

7. I'm from the UK and I prefer longer roaches. Just extend your rolling papers lol.

8. looks a bit thin to me..

9. I have to agree with Ragekai here its a bit skinny for my liking but then again if we were all the same life would be boring. 

If you wanna try practicing your rolling what i do is get 2 or 3 cigs bust them open and get yourself a pack of kingsize papers (whatever brand you like) and just practice your rolling. when you roll a "joint" with the tobacco just burst the skins open and do it again with new skins. After about 35-50 times rolling a joint you should be quite used to it.

anyway nice joint and keep smoking !!

10. Well that roach is mighty large but hey to each's own

11. ehh it's ok but this is where it's at 

[​IMG]

12. Looks buttery^