Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how is this possible??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by drosmokah420, Oct 7, 2013.

1. i had to take a pre-employment drug test, the test was last tuesday, i hadn't smoked since august 18th, so 44 days and i failed, i'm 6'2 and weigh 265 pounds. i was a very heavy smoker, smoked about an 8th a day(exotics/headies, no low grade crap) for well over 6 months straight. i got plenty of exercise(loads of sweating) and drank nothing but water since the day i quit smoking. Did i only fail because the test was in the morning and i hadn't urinated at all until the drug test(i was caught off guard with an on the spot drug test after i filled out an app) i have another test for another job tomorrow and plan on drinking a lot of water and urinating at least twice before the test, and also during the test i'm going to urinate a little in the toilet, than in the sample cup, and finish off in the toilet, should i be good? or should i consider watering it down with a little bit of warm-hot water? any other suggestions? I can't believe it is still in me!!

2. Yea, its completely possible. Though rare, people have failed after two to three months since smoking. Water and exercise doesnt really help much, as you can see.

3. cranberry juice, I would buy a detox if i were you considering its for employment. peoples metabolisms are different

4. It has a lot to do with your size but I would never have guessed you would piss hot after that long. I'm 5'5 135 and passed a test after 13 days and I was smoking a qtr a week of high grade for 2 years but I drank a shit ton of water prior to the test. Never give the first piss of the morning and also start off pissing in the toilet then go to the cup mid stream and then finish in the toilet.

5. Don't exercise anymore, exercise releases metabolites store I'm fat cells, since weed is fat soluble. So you're just going to keep adding to your concentration in your blood, then eventually in your urine.

Drink a decent amount of water in the morning . But take some creatine throughout the morning so you're specific gravity in your sample ( it's density) is high enough, since they check the density to determine dilution. So no adding warm water, besides they tape off the sink in testing rooms.

Also, take some bvitamin complex in the morning so your sample is not clear, another indication of dilution.

And yes, piss midstream, since the highest amount of metabolites are released in the beginning and the end.

6. ^This guy's good

7. Hello Dr. Sheldon Cooper from television. 

It is my understanding that creatine needs to start being taken a few days before the drug; otherwise, the body won't have enough to convert the creatine to creatinine. 

Although, you recommended taking creatine to increase specific gravity.  I've heard that eating tums can add to the specific gravity, but I have yet to peruse all this stuff in detail.

8. A couple days before helps, but you can do it that morning. You're going to be pissing most of it out if you're drinking enough water.

9. 44 days and still failed? Damn ain't that some shit

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

10. He's a Doctor!

Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

11. Creatine is for wannabe gym rats who want to get "big" without work and can't afford steroids.

12. Creatine is a protein and an energy molecule. It's for those who don't want to fuck their body up with hormones, has nothing to do with them being wannabes. At least they're real.

And it's for passing drug tests also.

I totally just said that to irk you lol.

I used to take creatine as a supplement when I work out, but stopped because it just adds water weight and no real change... I wasn't saying do steroids either. I don't recommend or condone that.

14. I buy a basic DT just to check before I get a job.

Saves the embarrassment and then you can worry about detox stuff if you fail it.

15. I didn't think you were using them, just commenting on people who do :p

And I never had water weight issues. I drank over 2 gal a day when taking creatine to suppress that. Just had excellent recovery with it and muscle energy.

But, different things affect everyone differently.

I use(d) creatine to cut weight for wrestling and mma.

17. Yeah? To cut weight? Hm. I could see how it helps with cardio if your diet is in caloric deficit. Just never heard it used to cut weight before.

I lift. When I started I did a creatine stack. It helped my energy so much that I wonder if I'd still be lifting if I didn't have that initial pleasure of getting results and having the energy to go hard as hell.

Don't thread hijack... Sorry OP.

19. Dude just sub! For real.. i've brought in someone else's piss for tests over a dozen times not once have i had a problem. If you can figure out how to get in your car and drive to the hospital for the test you can figure out how to fake a piss test!

Temp is no problem, get a hand warmer.. i go to the test high and blaze on the way out

Because before a match or fight running and cutting the last bit of water weight before weigh ins, on top of stopping a creatine cycle always helped me lose an extra 5 pounds in a day...