How is this lst?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WeedGrowsOnTrees, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Okay, so I had my scrog set up and i’m still in veg. Everyone told me to not scrog till flower so thats what I did. I topped the main colas and defoliated, then performed lst. What do you think of my lst and when i switch to flower, am I supposed to let it grow into the screen with the plant ties still tied to the plant and pot or without them?
    I only did one of them yet, and planning to finish the other three plants today.

Also if anyone has used the lst+scrog method before, and you got pictures, send them my way please because I really need to see some examples Thanks
    A936D8B6-44CC-4C00-A5CA-02927F2C0A4E.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. i bend stems. lst takes to long. to much fiddle fucking around.

one of my girls after a heavy beat down
    IMG_7072.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you so much for this photo. It’s looks exactly like my plant but a week later
    So by “i bend stems” you mean you just bend them every time you check up on your girls or? LST is the same thing as you do, bending stems but instead it gets tied down after, am I right?

4. no like i BEND them. if u look close u can see big knots where theyve been bent and healed. in veg i train maybe once a week.

kind of like this but in veg.... i bend them to the point where they become limp and dont need tying down....

Supercrop-Cannabis-Cover.jpg

this is in the earlier stages....

IMG_6939.JPG
    IMG_6944.JPG
    see where in the middle there is a big knot where i bent the branches.... it ends up looking like this sometimes...

IMG_7015.JPG

that spot is crazy strong after it heals itself.

and then i just use trellis to spread the flowers even more and help hold them up....
    IMG_7823.JPG

some real pretty girls they turned out to be even though they got regular thrashings in veg. enough to even send chills down a red headed step child's spine.
    P3020289.JPG P3020307.JPG P3020308.JPG P3020216.JPG

i dont mean to flood your thread, just want to show you this is real and not just some dumb stoners bro science ideas.... you can beat the fuck out of plants in veg and they will basically always recover. sometimes stems snap completely and i just make a little splint out of the training wire and they heal up and are stronger than ever. lotta people are really afraid of "stunting" plants.... sure it takes a day or two to recover from a heavy training session but thats not what i would call stunting them. ultimately it makes them stronger and better. slowing top growth gives the roots time to develop and bigger roots = bigger fruits.

like people that talk about problems caused from being "root bound"

Screenshot_2020-08-08 Archive Seeds ( archiveseeds) • Instagram photos and videos.jpg
    some of the healthiest fucking roots ive ever seen right there.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looking good

• Like Like x 2
  6. Great information joeblow
    Great to see some pictures
    This. This is what i’ve been needing. More roots without the plant getting too much bigger then it already is. Cheers brother

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yeah just keep chopping shit off in veg. it gives the roots time to catch up to how big the plant will be.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm a big believer in LST throughout; 2 months 18/6 - until it's done 12/12. Have become adept enough that topping isn't of any true benefit where establishing competition for dominance in lateral growth promotes more balance and potential for more mains. This is a re-veg that looks much more robust than it's first time around. Very scraggly and sparse after harvest and patiently crafted into the bush you see.
    IMG_20201225_085003.jpg IMG_20210106_161708.jpg IMG_20210201_081116.jpg IMG_20210209_123702.jpg IMG_20210309_202551.jpg IMG_20210308_234041.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wow that looks really good for a re veg

10. Have my next at bat bout a month from stage ready on it's third time around - 1st mediocre, 2nd abortive, 3rd time should be the charm.
    IMG_20210308_003333.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Haha nice. Very interesting to see that the leaves look nothing like a regular cannabis leaf anymore once you re-veg. I think the plant is going insane:eek:

12. Are you feeding her?

13. i really torture them in veg.
    eventually they will look perfectly normal.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My preferred lst method is getting piss drunk and getting in a fist fight with my plants about every other day

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. That is high stress training- HST.

Battle wounds; what doesnt kill them only makes them stronger.
    IMG_7015.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. My light actually fell on this one - squashed it good

Attached Files:

17. yeah thats just good training.

18. Nah man that is low stress training, I'm very gentle with my plants when I start feeding them uppercuts and dropkicking them, remember it's not domestic abuse if it's a plant

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Plants have feelings too. Plant lives matter bro.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Well the only feeling my plants know is pain, this one looked at me wrong so I suplexed it, the stem split in between my 2 main tops and I have no idea what to do other than wait and see. . . I have fucked around and now comes the time to find out

Attached Files: