How is this LST looking?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by soapshoedude, Oct 7, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have a rainforest 66 I wish I trained mine to grow away from each other little better still fine though I will the nextgrow. At week 3 from seed [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Looking fine, be tying more as they grow, I lst'd mine late on, pics off before Lst and after, and now, she's about 6weeks old from seed, CFL soil grow

• Like Like x 1
  4. I kept my in veg for 4 weeks I switched over last week I had one problem with my Ph locking out my Cal Mag then I started to slime so I flushed my Reservoir out and they started bouncing back and recover just fine.i was keeping my ph at 5.9 then realized that was to low so now I keep them at 6.2. I cough the problem kinda before it happened. Your plants look great well done on training. The problem I have is my plants look great but they are growing very dense like a bush and I wish I kind of started growing away from each other a little bit better butt I been growing out doors for years this is my second indoor grow so the training is a new adventure for me. That pick is a few weeks older I will post some more later today. My growth slowed down my little bit because I could see that some of the roots we're starting to Decay a little bit I caught it by looking at it under a microscope. Like I said though your plants look great man I have a lot to learn from you I think that the you're doing a good job.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. There's no so much off a ph problem with good soil, this is actually the first time I've lst'd , can say it's the way too go for me from now on, great too get so many heads from one plant and help get a perfectly good even canopy bro, thanks very much for your comments, much appreciated

6. Should put a Scrog net on them