Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is this joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitey6, Aug 31, 2008.

1. #1 Whitey6, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
  2. a pic would be killer :)

3. Kind of hard to rate a joint when you can't see it, you know....

4. What joint :confused: Does anyone see the joint he's talkin bout :confused:

5. How do you ad a picture? I went to do it but it just didnt work.

6. Its not too good there not supposed to lookt like a white box with an x in it

7. [​IMG]

I hope this works. I can't seem to get the image to show up.

8. That's a pretty decent joint. First time roll?

9. its fatter then what i usualy roll looks fair u got a bit of work to do on ur roll..how u can make it a lil neater is when ur rollin it just wrap the paper around the crutch once ur shits distributed n all that way u dont crinkle the paper or nothin hope that made sense

10. #10 blknazn, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008

kinda looks like a tampon without the pull string:smoking:
    i only roll spliffs without filters its easier
    and they pull smoother

EDIT: oh ya and did you suck out all the air in it to get no air pockets? i think thats why its crumply lookin

11. Theres no air. And I like filters lol. It's not my first roll but if you had of seen the ones before that... damn.

12. it's alright. it's kind'of pregnant tho*
    i usually smoke outt'a my bong but when i roll j's i roll em' up like cones.
    Honestly and Truthfully
    Tr3-0​

13. Its better than my first joint thats for sure!

14. boo filters.

15. haha man thats a better joint then i can roll and ive been smoking for 8 yrs.....

now rolling a blunt is a different story i got that under control i can roll a blunt with my eyes closed and 1 hand if i wanted to be "cool" but hey..after you roll so many you gotta find new teqniques haha

but overall not to bad :hello:

if u really wanna practice hit up a tobacco store buy a bag of cheap tobacco and a pack of papers sit back and roll away.