Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is this even possible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bob Santana, Feb 22, 2009.

1. hahaha indeed you got ripped!

same thing happened to me when i tried a gravity bong for the first time like a year and a half ago. packed it huge 4 times not knowing how powerful it was, suddenly 5 minutes later it hit. I felt like the whole world was unlocked, would have been a great high if i wasn't scared shitless. then i found out how harmless weed is and can still get this high, but now i enjoy it. :smoking:

a few new smokers here said they haven't tried gravity bongs yet, do yourself a favour and spend the 2 minutes making one, i usually use a glass bong now but gravity bongs are definitely worth the experience. such an instant, insane high.