how is the RooR carbon filter?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fla420, Oct 29, 2010.

1. just ordered a custom big sista with one and was wondering if anyone has some info on them. any help would be great, like or dislike...:confused:

2. Absolutely awesome. Best part about it is the great pinch for the metal screens. There a bitch and a half to get in, but trust me once its in there, it's in there good. I've been using the same screen in mine since I bought it, and it hasn't gotten any dirtier or broken since the day I put it in.

Be careful not to get one with a glass gauze screen or anything like that, as they have a tendancy to move around and let either your carbon, or ash fall through into your bong. Not to mention when you have to dump it out. I musta dumped the screen in the garbage about 5-6 times on his no name cabon filter adaptor.

Spend the extra 10-15 bucks and get the Roor one. Borosilicate glass is always nice too.

3. do you know the smoking advantages? i heard it will filter too much thc and to leave it off?

4. I personally can't tell a difference from the high. I have not had a chance to use it with dank, like weed where you probably wouldn't want to change the taste, but I definitely like using it on mids etc.

I got a titanium screen for it. It is a bitch to get the screen in, but as said already it is definitely a great feature. The screen being titanium did not make it easier, either.

5. Carbon does not filter out any THC, and never once have I felt any less potency from my bud while using it. As far as the advantages of smokings from one, really only keeping it beautifully clean. But there is a disadvantage. It does add some amount of drag to your bong causing it to clear slowly. This can easily be overcome by taking out your carbon filter instead of your bowl each time.

6. lol how did you get two red bars with thirty posts :laughing: