How Is The Magic Flight Launch Box??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by the_tobzster, May 30, 2014.

1. #1 the_tobzster, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    Hey guys, so I literally just bought the Magic Flight Launch Box after hearing so many good reviews and since I need to give up smoking (on account of my asthma) and didn't want to stop toking the herb altogether I thought I would buy the MFLB on Amazon since it was only £62($100)!

Seems perfect since I needed a small, discrete portable vaporizer that actually vapes the herbs and doesn't just combust them and didn't want to spend to much.

What are you experiences with it and how would you rate it? 

:smoke:

UPDATE (8/6/14)

Fuck guys, had my first test run (with half a broken glass stem lol) and holy fuck, it's amazing. I can already feel i'm pretty fucking blazed it's hard to type haha  :smoke:

It thought it would be harder, I think I did it pretty well so thanks for your comments! Wasn't sure on taste though, I thought it could have been better. Maybe I didn't grind my weed finely enough? You know the picture comparison in the guide book? It's like a little bit more fine that the first pic lol

Fucking love my launch box, I can finally smoke weed and not feel so guilty about my asthma!

UPDATE (4/6/14):

So I finally received my MFLB and so far it looks amazing, I can't believe how small it is! Super cute haha
    I was pretty pissed to find that the glass stem included had been broken in half! Shame since now I have to buy more replacements and wait a few days before I can try it!

2. Just read the forum you will get all the feedback you want. There an appreciation thread solely for the flight box. :)

3. #3 lwien, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    Hmmmm......

I LOVE my MFLB and normally I would recommend it but for someone with any lung issues such as asthma, I might go with something else.    The MFLB has the shortest vapor path on the market and as such, the vapor can be a bit dry and hot and may cause a bad situation to get worse.   Not an issue for for most of use but with those that have compromised lung functions, it very well could be an issue.

You may want to look elsewhere for a vape that has a longer vapor path such as the FireFly or the Ascent.

4. Or the orbiter ;) that might help

Yup.   That would help.

6. #6 ToobTapz, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    I have it, portability is tops and battery is good for 1 maybe 2 sessions but tbh the vapor production could be better. If you get it make sure to get a grinder that grinds your bud to dust for max vapor. Important for all vapes but especially this one.
    Edit: I would give it 4 stars btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It's aight. My friend used to have one and it saves bud. The high is a little lighter I feel than other vapes but it still works. We quit using it and he sold it to another friend of ours, who also quit using it.

If you're trying to be sneaky about your smoke then I'd try it. You'll definitely like it at first but there's a possibility it could lose its luster

8. Yeah the grinder is super important. My friend had a sharp stone that didn't really get the job done.

9. I have a sharp stone too, doesn't do the job at all. I like sharp stone though but the grind isn't really fine, more fluffy you know? You need a one stage that can grind the shiz out of whatever's in there.

10. the good thing about the launch box is the weed is still useable after being vaped.

my friend will save the vaped bud and eat it, and get really really high haha

11. Eat it?? Damn bruh never heard of that. But yeah you can blaze the bud out of any vape. What's really nice about the MFLB isn't reusable bud, it's how easy it is to turn the bowl. You just give it a tap and a shake and it's ready for another toke

12. I dont like smoking vaped bud, it's so harsh..

13. Damn right it's harsh, that's why man invented the water pipe bro. But either way you don't smoke vaped bud for the quality of the smoke haha you smoke it cuz you wanna get blazeddddddddddd man. Nobody smokes Rez for the smooth cool toke either ;D

14. Nah man i cant smoke it at all, it burns my throat, bong or not. When i say burns, i mean literally burns, as in scalds me.

15. Then you probably shouldn't do it? Lol nobody is forcing you right.

16. These are cool at first and they do work.... 

Here is the good...

- They work.
    - One of the original portable pocket vapes.
    - Can get one for decent price now.

Here is the bad....

- The battery doesn't hold a strong charge and gets less effective each use... They wear out quick.
    - So many new products that are better have come out since..

Good luck bros.

I love my MFLB! Gets the job done for me, and works great! And ditto on The Orbiter. That will cool the vapor for you as it is rather dry in native mode.

18. I have an MFLB and a DBV. Both are great in their own respects. I can keep the MFLB in my pocket while doing yard work and other stuff outside. Even more beneficial than a pipe as the weed doesn't fall out.  :smoke:

Just wanted to add that these are the only two vapes I've tried, so take my review in kind.

19. The mflb is a great vape once you get the hang of it and it is one of the tops in the vaping realm as far as portability, being discreet, vapor on demand ability, smell, warranty, and (probably one of the most important) customer service.

20. I'm recovering from pneumonia and vaping is still too harsh.

Sent from my MZ604 using Grasscity Forum mobile app