How is she looking for day 44 from sprout? week 3 or 4 of flower. AUTOFLOWER BRUCE BANNER

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loudnoise8, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Is she from seed? Autoflower? If that's a 5 gallon fabric pot I'm incredibly impressed for 44 days total

2. Yes I totally forgot to add that it is an auto and 44 days from sprout. Bruce banner

3. She looks great but she has a bit of cal mag deficiency starting. Otherwise plant looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks I appreciate it. Yeah it was a ph problem the soil was way too acidic witch caused it to take up no calcium and shit. But I’m pretty sure I fixed it so it’s not so acidic now.

5. Good to hear!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Other than leaf issues noted, looks sweet for a 6 week auto imo. Doesn’t look like ph problems are stopping her from bulking up! Good luck on your harvest. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man I appreciate it alot

8. Keep an eye on your flowering nutrients and maybe check your runoff for accumulated nutes. That may be what's causing your pH issues. Actually looks like potassium deficiency in your leaves to me. It's mobile so you will see the damage in the lower leaves. Usually leaf margins and tips. Also some necrotic spots. I'm sure it's not actually deficient in potassium, but some thing locked it out. Could have just been a pH problem. That pH problem can be a symptom of something else tho. For me it was usually overfeeding pk.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok thanks for the advice. Last time I checked the runoff it was wayyy to acidic so that was my guess that it was caused by that, I did a mini flush with high ph. I’m gonna check the ph and ppm of the runoff next time I water and it will tell me if I should feed and if I should flush with high ph again.

10. If you find that you keep flushing with higher pH water and it keeps coming out lower, it’s got some accumulated nutrients. Checking the PPM of your runoff will give you an idea of what’s going on. If it’s over 500 ppm’s or so, I would keep flushing with pH water until it’s under that and then go back to a little lighter feed. If it’s under 500 and the pH is holding steady then you likely got it under control and should have smooth sailing.

11. Okay thanks, last time I checked it was like 1000

12. Where do you see the cal mag deficiency so I understand what to look for

Sent from my SM-G981U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Guessing that's where your ph/lockout issue is coming from. That's a good bit higher than I like to see, especially for autos. Ph water to bring down and go from there, should get you back in tune. Likin the banner dude

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    I circled the leaves showing the yellowing with the rusted colours.

15. [​IMG]
    I circled the leaves showing the yellowing with the rusted colours.

16. I see this is a yr old but curious how that AUTO smoked when it finished up?
    I got into BB#3 feminized seeds from MSNL....Nothing but impressed with it...cpl pics of SECOND round of them....this was my fav pheno from the seed group (all same from cuttings).....It DOES have MANY phenotypes...Not one was considered lousy IMO....This one just ROCKED the bud size, smell, buzz, she had ALL THE RIGHT STUFF to use her for cuttings....SHE DID take 10 weeks to fully ripen from light switch....All were btwn 9-10 weeks.....WORTH THE WAIT.....3 gal hempy bucket, and this cut yields right about 6.5-7.0 dried bud per bucket...NICE...most my other strains yield about 5 per bucket on average....only did 1 auto plant EVER....I would be SICK if I couldnt clone this one...YT 20210628_222255_(1)_Signature_Signature_(1)_Signature.jpg 20210705_185514.jpg 20210628_222320_Signature_(1)_Signature.jpg Screenshot_20210701-173720_(1)_Signature.png 20210702_220100_(1)_(1)_Signature.jpg

• Like Like x 1