How is she looking during flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Aztek, Jan 15, 2020.

1. It’s day 23 of flower here are some pics from yesterday. Already getting a decent about of trichomes. Does that mean I’m going to have a frosty one on my hands?

2. day 22 from flip

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. She looks amazing so healthy good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks good. Hard to say on the trichs. So far, I had one show trichs super early, one middling, and the other didn't really develop much until the last few weeks. The one that started showing trichs between the two extremes now looks the most frosty and the one that showed late is mostly caught up in week 8. You'll be able to judge better in a few weeks when they start putting on weight. The plant I was least excited about turned into my favorite after I saw the way her buds were fattening up, so try not to base your expectations on early observations. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. looking good man :) :Love-Plant:

6. Thanks for the kinda comments guys I will surely keep you guys updated.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just what I love seeing. A healthy plant! You done did good thus far no doubt about that

8. One thing that I have noticed during flower is how often I have to water. It’s pretty much every other day. Probably should have put her in a 10gal pot a week before the switch.

9. UPDATE and its not the best news. So my plant now has nitrogen toxicity or so I believe as it’s showing “the claw” dark shiny leaves. I did notice the leaves starting to get shiny and was curious about it but didn’t think to much of it. I gave it a plain watering yesterday and today is showing signs of N tox. I’m going to lay off the FF tiger bloom for awhile. Maybe stick to calmag and FF big bloom. How much is this going to affect my grow?

Attached Files:

10. Still lookin good to me man. If she's hurtin, it's not too bad. I don't tink the tiger bloom has much N in it...probably mostly P and K since it's your flower nute. She really still looks pretty healthy to me though.

11. It’s 6-4-4. It has to be the reason why it’s showing a bit of N tox. I haven gave it Grow Big in a about 3 weeks. Maybe I’m just over reacting because this is the only plant I have and I won’t be able to grow for about two more years.

12. Grow Big is 6-4-4. You said Tiger Bloom, which is 2-8-4.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Your right my bad lol.

14. UPDATE. First day of week 5 and the buds are starting to put on some weight with more trichs.

Attached Files:

15. UPDATE. Day 42 of flower. How is she looking. I’m wondering when I should begin to flush. I read somewhere once you start to see cloudy trichs it’s a good time to begin flushing.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1