how is she doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by itzdastoner420, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys, swim has started an indopr grow about 6weeks ago with the strain pineapple express. The plant is currently 30inches high and is hooked up with a 120 watt hps. The plant looks generally healthy. I just wanted a few pointers since it is my first grow. When do i know when to harvest? How long do i have left?

ForumRunner_20130122_173239.png

ForumRunner_20130122_173311.png

2. We dont use swim here. It gives you no legal protection.

YOUR plant looks good though :)

3. especially when they switch to "I" instead of "they" :laughing:

plants are fine

4. time to read the stickies if you don't know how to veg/flower

5. Whats your light schedule? Switch to 12 on 12 off and you will have a good harvest in 8 to 9 weeks

6. Lol i didnt know "we" didnt use swim.i currently have it on a 12/12 schedule. My friend says that i should change it to.14 hours on and 8 off. Does he have any idea what hes talking about?

7. your friend is an idiot

16/8 will keep the plant growing. 12/12 and it'll start flowering (less light = winter is coming = flower so it might catch pollen and make seeds before it dies)

like I said, go to the beginners forum and read stickies. you're asking questions a million people have asked before.

8. If u wanna vege than yes do 14/8 but ur plant is ready for flowering so12/12 is what ur looking to do.
    But shes looking gooth

9. I suggest you do what I'm doing and that is to read read read read and read some more on all stages of the plants life cycle.