Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is Reggie so cheap?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hustling, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I was just wondering where Reggie comes from... How is it so cheap $50 for and 1/4 ? And dank being like 60 for a 1/8 is it easier to grow if it isnt why don't all people just grow dank?

2. Its 25 a q where I am 50 for a half

3. it because its mass produced and/or just poorly grown. the growers don't take the time they would if they were trying to grow less but dank

4. because the growers are about money and not quality, (mexicans)

its quality not quantity

5. I wonder how that shit even gets sold.

6. dude, the shit is grown and sold in MASS quantities. Like 200 lbs at a time. You buy it cheaper, because it is sold cheaper. you can get a lb for like 450 or maybe cheaper if you go through the right people.

7. If they where mass producing why don't they use a good strain? Or do they use a good strain and it just turns out shitty? And how would I get connects to a mass dealer like that?

8. it's not that the strain is shitty, they just grow so much at once that they don't take care of it. and idk how to find a dealer for it because i just wait until i can afford higher quality

9. I was going to roll like 7 gram joints for my friends birthday and don't have any hook ups like that

10. You're getting ripped harder than I've ever heard if you're paying 50 for 4ths of stuff that doesn't get you high.

11. thats not always true, some reggie is pretty good. A lot of the reggie out in cali is just outdoor grown bud from humboldt. I used to get 1/4s for 40 and it was pretty decent stuff, definitely got me high.

12. it's so cheap because it is shittier weed, therefore costs less than that diggity dank

13. You don't want to know why. Insecticides, fungus, poorly grown plants, and feces are just a few characteristics of "reggie weed" ...

You get what you pay for. I can't live by this quote too much longer, I feel that it applies to the world. You get. what you pay for.

14. I've noticed there is never a strain name its like buying own brand from a store

15. All reggie is is outdoor grown weed. Sometimes its good sometimes it sucks. around here some reggie is just bud that isnt quite as potent as indoor or medical. doesnt mean it wont fuck you up.

16. The term reggie implies low quality.

It is QUALITY. You got mids dawg.

17. Lol if you're paying 50 for a quarter of regs then that is not cheap

18. I get Reggie 10 bucks for a quarter and 45 an oz. plus 45 an eighth of dro. I mean this is Texas and I'm burnin halls prices XD

19. I pay 25 a 7gram quarter 70 a 27g zip 200 a qp 500 a lb not sure bought keys

20. oh ok. good point. I always though that reggies had different meanings in different regions.