how is my plant/setup looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ANTIsoBURR, Oct 18, 2010.

1. #1 ANTIsoBURR, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    yo guys this is my first closet grow (2 100w cfls ,20/4) and i was just wondering how my setup and plant it self are looking. she's (hopefully a she:rolleyes:) at the beginning of week 5 veg currently btw :D

Attached Files:

2. you're going to want to put the lights closer, like 5 inches away

3. should the lights be 5inchs or so away from the plant throughout the entire grow?

4. well you basically want your bulbs as close to the plant as possible without burning it and that's generally about 5 inches or so, at least that's how close i think mine are :D

5. ok cool thanks. one more question how much longer do you think i should keep my lights on 20/4? my plant isnt that big yet (5 inches or so) but it started its 5 week yesterday and i want to sex it pretty soon considering its suppose to double its size and all threw flower

6. First off, you need to throw some fans in there to get some air circulation!
    Next your plant is very inky dinky for being on its 5th week of vegging...I dont believe its from not gettin enough light assuming that those CFLs are ACTUAL watts and not EQUIVALENT so not too sure...

Your gonna have to transplant as well, I dont think that container is large enough...

7. yea i have a fan up above (cant see in the picture) that i have on the same timer as the lights but as for the lack in size, i was in experienced when it came to picking soil and i fucked up and bought MG 6 month continuous feed potting soil which i guess has nutrients already in it so i havent got any additional nutrients do to the fact that i dont wanna have my plant get nut burn so im guessing im just at a loss until unless theres anything left i can do to boost growth speed. tips?

8. thats one of the smallest 4 week old plants i've ever seen.

9. damn really? i knew it was small for its age i think i was just in denial. but fuck what can i do to help this little guy out? i really want a decent sized plant

10. Your gonna have to transplant it into some decent soil.Search if theres a local Hydroponics store in your area. Transplant it then start feeding it some Nitrogen nutes every other feeding and itll get bigger....

11. And get them lights closer and add a couple more if possible

12. no tinfoil.

heat issues cause stress.

use white paint if you have to.

get rid of the foil and watch growth explode.

also you need a thermometer.

13. 2010-10-18 11.44.43.jpg

2010-10-18 11.49.48.jpg

2010-10-18 12.50.15.jpg

2010-10-18 12.50.25.jpg

2010-10-18 12.50.31.jpg
    here are some pics from my current grow. smaller ones are ten days bigger ones are 25 days