How is my plant looking?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by primatime, Aug 17, 2017.

1. 10 days old, watering 2-3 tbsp a day. Currently under only a 60w CFL til i finish getting my tent set up hopefully by the end of the week. Has an oscillating fan blowing on it also[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good should start growing really fast in a week or 2

• Like Like x 1
  3. Glad to hear it! Its really crazy to think that just 10 days ago it was a seed haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Im watering about 3 tbsp a day, is that good/not enough/too much? And when should i start using nutrients? My plant is 12 days old. [​IMG]

5. Don't give nutes till you have a few more sets of leaves.. she doing fine

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 generic98547, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    I'd start doing 1/2-1 liter of water each time now to saturate the soil.. won't promote root growth if a you water only the roots around the stem. You have to encourage them to dig deeper into the soil for water... If it never gets wet why would they. On the other hand if the top starts drying out the bottom is still moist they'll reach for water.

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 primatime, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    15 Days old today. When should i begin giving it nutrients and what type would you recommend that isnt too pricey but still efficient. Also if you could help me notice anything to be worried about. Imo those new leaves arent looking too good, but idk much. TIA edit: possible light burn [​IMG]

8. What kind of soil is it in?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

9. Fox Farm Ocean Forest

10. I placed it in the sun for a couple of hours today and yesterday

11. Won't need nutes for a while... what's the preferred budget for nutes?

Grow journal

12. That stuff comes pretty rich with nutrients to start with I would wait

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

13. #13 primatime, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Thats a tough one to answer. It would depend on how much im getting and how long itll last. Id say $100 tops for right now. Could be more i can tuck cash away for them until i need them

14. So could it be light stress? Initially i was thinking nute deficiency but maybe the sun scorched it?

15. I personally use dyna gro... I emailed their customer service and asked for samples and they offered me a solution preview pack for 29 bucks... came with 32oz bloom 32oz magpro 32oz foliage pro 32oz protekt and 8oz K-L-N... if on a budget it's the route I took and recommend... that's a shitload of nutes for 29 bucks lol. Just one f the more expensive bottles retail for like 20-25 bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  16. What type of nutrients an i looking for? Anything i should know ahead of time?

17. I've been using Canna Terra (for Soil) all is good except in my wallet..LOL
    pretty pricey stuff, but again..works well..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Could anyone tell me what could be going on with the leaves? what are some possibilities

19. Pictures again?

20. This is it today. It looks a little better, i raised the light i had on it a tad, but the new leaves still look a little iffy imo [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1