How is my plant coming along???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by the_dabster, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Alright, so this is my first time growing a plant, and just kinda wanted to get some input on how it looks and stuff. To me it looks pretty healthy. I've been keeping it under a 45w blue and red led grow light. 12 on and 12 off. So if all of you don't mind, tell me how it looks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks healthy at the moment but why are you flowering it already? Should be running 18-6 until she gets bigger.... shes going to need more watts real soon though...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Well I guess you could say it's more than 12 hours of on. I turn it on when I get up for work and then turn it off when I go to bed and I'm a pretty late night owl so I think it gets a good amount of light. And what do you mean flowering already? Or is that just the 12/12??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. when you give the plants too little light time they will start to flower regardless of the plants size 12 on 12 off will flower. The exact light amount that causes flower im not 100% positive but my outdoor grow is in flower and its getting about 13.5 hours of light. Basic rule of thumb is a min of 16 hours light for vegetative growth.

5. I switched it up to 18-6 now. I guess I read somewhere wrong about 12-12. So everything should be good now. About to order some more lights for it too. Here's some updates pics that I just took. [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Looks great so far I'm subbing to see how she turns out

7. Awesome!! This is 4 days shy of a month that this has been growing. She's growing quick

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks like she a heavy indica by the looks of the leaves

9. That's what I was thinking too. I think the strain is supposed to be gorilla glue. But not exactly sure because I got the seeds from my brother and he couldn't remember what they where lmao

10. Damn lol well she's got vigor for sure one month she's doin swell I see the branch's already stretching out

11. Yeah she's turning out pretty good. I'm really anxious for the end results. She was looking a little rough for a couple of days but I think she was just stressed.

12. Another update. How is my plant starting to look? I was out of town for the week so my brothers been watching it. When I get it back today I'm gonna transplant it and start feeding it. What nutrients do y all recommend???

[​IMG]