Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is my money best served?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ignila, Nov 9, 2010.

1. #1 ignila, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    Hey everyone.

I'm looking to spend ~$200 on a new bong. My local headshop has a Hoss 7mm with a downstem that branches out into a full sized 5 arm tree for $200. Online theres a 5mm SYN with a dome perk for $160. (they are both 14")

-would the dome on the SYN create too much drag to throw an ash catcher on it?
    -would a 5 arm tree diffuser be smoother than the SYN set up with an a/c anyways?

Im looking to spend like $200 so if i get the 7mm there wont be anything left for an a/c. (for now anyways)

Thanks for the advice!

2. First Q: No it would not create too much drag you should be fine, and the idea of 7mm glass is VERY appealing, esp. for that price.

Second Q: Drag is gonna be about even, and it often depends on how much water you put in the bong, and the power of your lungs.

I'm a swimmer, so there's no such thing as too much drag for me, and therefore I'm probably not the right person to be answering this question.

These are just my opinions, I would wait for a more knowledgeable person to come along.