How is my baby looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BearHugger, Jul 5, 2010.

1. I posted a thread a while back about moving my outdoor plant indoors, and honestly I can't find the thread anymore otherwise I'd probably just update with the pics, but being new to this and all I wanted to see what you more experienced growers thought of my nearly 4 month old plant. I think its starting to flower, as I can see (what I think) are small pistils with hair coming from them, or maybe its another term... I'm not sure, anyway here are the pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thoughts?
    [​IMG]

2. ..it looks pretty good to me.. what kind of lighting are you giving it now that its indoor?

3. actually, I don't have any real direct sources of light, besides that window you see in the picture. There is a small bulb on the ceiling of the bathroom, but that bulb is pretty much useless as far as growing goes.

I'm actually really thinking of putting it back outside, in that I think the plant has begun to flower, and looking into it. I've learned that during this stage the plant needs a lot of light to feed the buds. So soon enough I'm gonna move it back outside probably.

4. looking good... how tall is your plant? and how old?

5. I'd say its maybe 2- 2 1/2 feet. Its around 3 1/2 months old at this point.

6. ya put that plant back outside asafp!

7. This x 10. :eek:

8. why did you bring it inside in the first place? how long has it been inside

9. you should have left it outside its not getting enough light

10. Are you just casually growing this or are you trying really hard?

Either way it looks like its coming along.

11. I brought it inside due to pests, and fear of detection, and its been inside for around 4 days now.

12. Ah you should make a little green house and put some tomato plants in their with that one. Even if you can see into the greenhouse, like it is netting for pests; all you see is plants unless you walk up to it and look.

13. Top that beauty!

14. Top?...

15. #15 420FLASmoka, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    Peel back the very top leaves till you see the NEWEST growth, and without using your fingernails pinch it off, or you can use sterilized scissors. This will cause the main stem of the plant to split into a Y, doubling your growth.

16. Thank you, something more to try and remember I suppose.

17. tell you what dude. just transport it ever night...... leave it outside during the day and bring it inside maybe every night. that way no bugs will get it during the night if it's that big a problem.

18. Looks pretty good. But, you should add more dirt. The more stem that's under dirt, the sturdier the plant. Also, roots will sprout from the buried stem. Fill it with dirt all the way up to the first set of leaves.

19. Well I put it back outside this morning, and I immediately noticed the plant perk up after a few hours. The uppermost leaves are stretching towards the sun, which I'll take as a good sign, and the plant seems to have straightened up some. So things are looking up.

I'll update with more pics tomorrow if I can. I'm sort of curious, I think my plant may have begun the flowering stage.

20. Topping is when you cut the new growing leaf set off. That makes it split right there, and grow two main branches instead of one. It'll make the plant bushier.