Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is drug-use regarding weed taught in California?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmoSteve, Aug 1, 2011.

1. This. What many people dont realize about CA is that if you stray far from the big cities and the coast, it gets conservative VERY quickly. I'm pretty sure this is why Prop 19 didnt pass in 2010. I have relatives who live in rural CA and I can assure you there are plenty of rednecks out there just like in my great state:rolleyes:

2. Lol NO. The majority of the time they let people off with a warning, telling people not to smoke in public. Same goes for people driving high, they often don't ticket, or bother searching the car. I once had a cop come talk to a youth group I was in a while back, and in front of like 30 14-17 year olds the cop said weed should be legalized.

3. drugs are bad mkay?

4. cops here have nothin better to be doin, get pulled over for a stop sign u have 2 cops minimum show up behind u....if they smell weed, especially if its one of the female cops youre fucked....in DARE i remember them focusing a lot on marijuana specifically as the gateway drug and if you smoke weed youre gunna end up doing crack and oding on heroin

sorry, im in cali