How intense is ecstasy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoner640, Nov 11, 2009.

1. I plan on taking it for my first time, and I've heard that some people have bad experiences, even scary ones, while others say it's not at all intense like that.

I don't feel i'm ready for acid, so i'm not looking for an intense mental high (loss of sober mindset to a high degree) or a trip.

Will I be fine taking it alone, my first time, when the only other drugs i've done are weed and oxycodone?

Also, first time, 1 or 2 pills?

I also heard menthol is great on X, I have menthol cough drops and icy hot, should I use these?

2. #2 blunted99, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    for me its more intense than coke, but ive been on SSRI's before which could have sumthin to do with that. unless your depressed or have something really stresesfull going on in your life its nearly impossible to have a bad/ scary experience. but a bad roll can be as bad as a bad trip, when they do happen.
    Pills, at least where im from usually have meth in them, which can make your body and head "buzz" really hard which alot of people dont like, but others do. and doing it alone is lame and pointless, the best part of rolling is other people, especially if their high too :wave:

edit: the smell of menthol and menthol cigs makes me really nauseos when im rolling, and i would personally take 2 your first time to ensure you get high. but too little is better than too much if you cant decide.

3. #3 Pucknastyy, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    Personally, I prefer molly to ecstasy for the fact that you know every time that molly is molly, but you never really know what your E pill can be cut with. But either way, it is a very fun drug. I would recommend taking 2 pills to have a really good first time. You can expect a euphoric body high, while also have visual hallucinations, mostly originating from already present lights. They will appear brighter with more sparkle, and maybe with a few color distortions. As for the menthol, yes, it does feel quite nice as the sensory neurons on your skin are more active. Rub some Vick's on your chest and under your nose if you are planning on experimenting with the menthol trick. Have fun with it man, don't forget to drink a lot of water ;)

Edit: Oh, and I wouldn't recommend doing it alone either. Go to a club that has good lights and bass.

4. thanks for the advice :)

I can't do it with people, i'll just talk to people on phone? Either way i'm out of luck there.

5. doing MDMA alone is NEITHER lame nor pointless. it can be a very spiritual self actualizing experience. i roll alone at least once a year. kinda like a big ol hug for myself. it can be very intense, when that first roll hits you....well you will understand why they call it ecstasy

6. do your research on the pills and make sure they are good before taking them. you CANNOT have a bad time when rolling. its when you add meth and other shit it can have undesired results.

menthol is great, but the menthol ciggys i think is what you heard of. ive never done it but smoking when rolling is supposed to be wonderful

7. the phone is a terrible idea. like drunken dialing but worse

8. *facepalm*

9. ^ Yeah molly can definitely be cut.

But just make sure you're getting good clean pills and you'll be fine. Enjoy!

10. you cant have a bad time on MDMA, it literally acts on dopamine, forcing you to be happy

11. haha ive never thought of it that way, but yea it is forcing you to be happy.

12. I believe MDMA's primary action is on serotonin. Regardless, it does make you very happy. Ecstasy IS the perfect name for the drug.

13. Jackasses. I meant that your going to notice if there is coke or meth or another abnormally nasty drug in it just by the way it looks and tastes, no kit needed. Where as ecstasy, anything at all could be lurking behind that colored chalky Frankenstein of a tablet.

14. It wont be too intense man, you gotta take the leap of faith. You'll be fine, trust me haha. As everyone here will tell you try and test your pills, if that isn't possible then use this site. Pill Reports - Ecstasy Test Results Database by Enlighten

I've never rolled alone before, i've heard of a lot of people talking on MSN all night though haha.

Just roll with it, relax, and have fun.

15. No need for name calling. Just trying to keep people informed that both molly and pills can be cut. Sometimes it is not so easy to tell whether either one is cut. MDMA itself is very bitter, so tasting a pill to identify other adulterants could prove difficult. Molly can also be cut with inactive ingredients such as baking soda, sugar, etc. That's why it's important you get your MDMA from a reliable source and check pillreports or get a test kit to know for certain what you're ingesting.

16. You must have pretty good eyes:rolleyes:

Rolling your first time will definitely be intense. I took 2 bomb tan stars and rolled face, all the other times have been less intense.. but that first time :p

17. nobodies tastebuds are discerning enough to tell what substances are in a powder, especially if they are mixed with the real thing

without a test kit, even the most knowledgeable user won't be able to tell if powder is only MDMA or not until they have ingested it and are feeling the effects(read: too late)

18. I can text and dial just fine while on E. :D

And yes, drink sufficient amounts of water, but also don't drink too much.

Doing it alone is NOT pointless, definitely not lame. It can be a really insightful and sentimental experience for you.

Also, like others have said, do not jump into it without doing some research on your particular "brand" of pill. :wave:

19. Like rise against said, molly can definitely be cut too. Kids out here thinking there getting pure molly when in-fact they're getting inactive ingredients mixed with mdma. Active ingredients are usually cut on rolls such as meth, caffiene, MCpp.. Now a days, there is nothing but bunk ass pipes, that make you feel sick.. It's hard on your first time to get real MDMA.

20. my first time poping off was really intense I took 1 pink star a half hour later I was dancing on top of beds and shit lol lasted like 4 hours too. The 2nd time was nothing like the first it was way less intense since I knew what to expect. Make sure you get a pack of cigs, water, and gum or anything u can chew on for the beat experience almost forgot the best thing lol MUSIC anything with bass is good I prefer house but it's up to you.