How in the hell have ya BEEN?

Discussion in 'General' started by sloppyjoe, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Hey all nice to here from you guys again I see the boards have been busy, as I have been. I just stopped in to say hello and hope you all r doing well , I also want everyone to check out the outdoor grow section for the pics of my babies, they r so pretty, at least to me, I cannot wait to harvest them. Hope you like the pics and see you around.....:D JOE>

2. ya i been chillin before i gota head back to college... just gota new bubbler im reall happy with and all is pretty good.. i checked it out sloppyjoe plants look awesome. good luck

3. Glad to hear yall doin good.

Im gettin by as also, Good times and rough times.

Lost my best boy a couple days ago.

Alot of people been gettin locked up and alot of people been changin n snitching.

The games changing.

But im maintainng.

Doin my thang.

Bout to go take a shower and get out on my grind.

Got some pills to get rid of and gon pop some and smoke some greens and all that good shit.

Peace.

4. Hey buddy!

It's been awhile since i talked to you last time.

It's good to hear things are working out!

5. Shits been mad crazy over this way for a while now, work is nuts, and I fell on my neck and bulged all of the discs in my neck and have alot of rehab and shit to do because I am trying to avoid the surgery, but its all good they r handing out Vicodin like gobstoppers. :p :D JOE>

P.S. I did more then bulge discs, I have a spinal cord issue and some of my vertbrea(sp) are pressing on my chord, I guess they will get me right soon but its hell right n

6. glad to hear from you again sloppy i hope you stay a while this time

and Good Luck with all your neck stuff