How in the hell do you locate bud after moving?

Discussion in 'General' started by CantWin0001, Nov 29, 2008.

1. First off, I am not asking for a hookup

What I am asking is...

HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU LOCATE BUD AFTER MOVING TO A NEW AREA?

Been down here in Tampa for a few months and I cant find it....

Is it purely a "who ya know" game?

Anyone familiar with any parts of Tampa that I might meet fellow bud lovers?

2. I'd start by finding headshops and mom-and-pop coffee shops. That's usually where the most approachable dealers are in more populated areas. At least in my experience, anyway. I've scored a couple times in Tampa a while back, used to spend a few months a year in Sarasota.

3. Your age will play a big factor. If i had to move id place my best bet at a college. just profile people a little bit. I mean do you work, go to school, start with someone you might think. I have never had to face this situation but I think that along the lines of how I would go about it.

4. go to a record store, smoke a cigarette, wear some rasta colors..

you know, act "stoner"..except DONT LOOK LIKE AN UNDERCOVER. ;) GL

5. You ask around. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

6. Yeah, you've definitely got to be chill. I mean most dealers are always down for new customers, especially ones who could become regular, but even more to them than expanding business is keeping their own ass safe.

7. This is assuming he knows anyone in the area. I was under the impression he know no one there, but maybe I'm just assuming.

8. #8 Blutteufel, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008

Not at all. I met most of my dealers as complete strangers by walking around town, asking people I didn't know if they could hook me up.

9. i believe he meant ask RANDOM people, not people he knows//:smoking::smoking:

10. Yeah I dont really know anyone in the area.

Only people I have really met are my new co workers and I don't feel comfortable asking there. Not about to mix pleasure and business

You guys gave me some good ideas.. I appreciate it :D

11. Wow, I've never met a dealer and actually like... made a transaction upon just walking up to them. Usually I get a place to go or a name or something like that, rarely is the person I talk to who I actually need to talk to.

But I live in a very cautious college pot-tropolis, so people I deal with are skeptical as fuck.

12. #12 bonbonbondia, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    Finding a new dealer requires asking around and or making friends with people that already know some dealers.

Bartenders almost always know a dealer, I've had good luck this way.

Take a class at a local college, colleges are full of new potential stoner friends.

Last resort that almost always works is to tailgate in the parking lot of a concert catering to the correct demographic.

I've lived in 8 states and moved even more times and those always worked for me.

13. Happy hunting :D I'm sure you won't be on the hunt for too long.

14. just go to the ghetto and hit up the spots. so what if u get robbed its like 20 bucks n u need bud. people normally wont gyp u anyways cuz its a gang. i wouldnt do this if u got a hookup but its not like ur gonna get shot.

15. If all else fails ask around your local gas station, my friend randomly met a dealer while buying a dutch

16. yea even in my rich ass town u can find some people just go to a shopping center by apartments and ask anyone wearing shady cloths and they can hook it up most likely

17. Hey man, welcome to Tampa. You'll like it here. Any questions ask man. Good luck.

18. Thanks! Much appreciation

19. Ask around, I wouldn't exactly go up to strangers asking for bud hookups, but ask friends or acquaintances.

20. whatever you do, dont listen to this guy.