How important is lighting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Many ?'s, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Hey i was just wondering how major the difference would be if instead of using a HID lighting system as appose to using a lesser lighting system like an incandescent system or florescent. just curious to so far as growth of the plant and THC production. cause i most likely would go with the HID system cause there is no doubt that that grow crazy good weed but i just wasnt sure if i could just get by with a cheap set up instead of folking out the money for a HID system.Thank You

2. Basically the lighty is wat will determine how much bud you get. The 2 major things of growing is genetics and lighting. So i would say go all out and buy a good HID light because it wil be worth it trust me. I would never grow again with out an HID. But thats just me...:cool:

3. like trogdor said, it is WAY worth the money, and I doubt you would be satisfied with anthing lesser than an hid, seriously, If your serious about growing and want to see results, get an HID... you'll see, as soon as you get hooked you'll want to ditch the small hid you bought for a bigger one.. :D Just do IT!