How I was almost recruited by the KKK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Word, Feb 2, 2011.

1. When I was a junior in highschool my friend Allen invited me to come to this bonfire/party he said his cousin, who was in college, had invited him to. We had chiefed many a time before together so I assumed it would be a chill college thing with tons of bud and booze flowing. Wrong.

We roll up at about 10 to the place (I thought this was a little early to be starting the festivities) and I notice the only people there were significantly older men with what appeared to be their grandchildren and also one or two country bumpkins around my age were there with confederate flag bandanas on.

Allen says he wants to introduce me to his cousin and of course I'm baffled and thinking "what the fuck kind of lame ass party is this?" but agree to meet him anyway. Hell, maybe he even had bud, I was down.

His cousin approaches us (about 6'2 blonde white male with a buzzcut) and starts chatting us up about being so glad that we could make it, yadda yadda yadda and then somewhere in the conversation he slips in "...and how great it is to have such a powerful white youth presence in the community."

At this point I sort of just stare at him in disbelief with a "whaaaaaa?" expression on my face, to which he picks up on and immediately says, "You do realize you're at an assembly where like-minded folks share that same belief, right?" This was then followed by yet more awkward silence and gaping mouths. Eventually I snapped out of it and asked him if I was at a Klan rally.

He smiled and winked at me and whispered, "We don't really like to call them rallies!"

I got the fuck out of there FAST and then soon proceeded to smoke a quarter of dank by myself to try to forget about what had just happened.

2. i don't get it.. so why didn't you join them they sounded pretty chill

• Like Like x 1
  3. dude you shouldve totally partied with them,
    you couldve had a thread titled "i partied with the kkk and it was crazier than harold and kumar"

4. #4 Stoniecat, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011

you sir are an idiot.

Name calling doesn't fly here. Cut it out. -Durchii

5. Kinda fucked up that your friend dragged you there without telling you. I mean, its kind of hard to invite someone to a clan rally and not let them know its a clan rally.

6. I agree, would have been a lot less depressing and a lot more entertaining.

7. I'm guess OP isn't black? :cool:

8. he's obviously kidding :rolleyes:

9. wow man that title just caught my eye and i couldnt help but jump in here and read it

Some fucked up shit man, i would have done the same thing yeeeaaaah party bon fire

then you get there and just see a bunch of older dudes.... thinkin ohhh ok alright... not bad i guess...could be worse. maybe these uys just party hard...

then that one dude comes up and shit starts snapping into place and its like damn man. GTFO GTFO

Did your friend come backw ith you when you left? Did he know it was a klan rally? orr... whats the better word. Meeting? :rolleyes:

10. I would have stayed...contingent upon the whiskey that they had. I would tell them my name is... Derrick Holiday

11. Ha. I been in a similar situation, pretty much exactly the same, but we were going there to get some green, and it's a bonfire of older dudes (50s, 40s) and their kids and shit. I get there, and it's a bunch of country fucks.

I don't think it was a "rally" couldn't have been, but they were def on the racist side.

Told me to "Pull up your shorts you wannabe niggger"

12. that sounds a lot like a kkk rally to me haha

13. White people, humanity's greatest achievers.

14. i would have infiltrated the organization until i found out the identity of the Grand Dragon and printed a story about all the rituals and traditions of the clan and who all of their members are like Stetson Kennedy did :smoke:

15. explain how you "got the fuck out of there fast"

its not like you just turned and made a 180 and ran out the door right

16. How do you join anyway? Are you just in or what?

17. I would have gotten down with them to slit the Grand Dragons throat

18. Agreed! :)

19. My thoughts exactly and if you had a quarter of dank, why were you hoping the dude had bud?