How I think weed should be legalized!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SixxAM, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Okay, this is my personal opinion, but please tell me if you think. This is a good idea or not.

I think, our government should only legalize certain parks. When I went down to weed march, it was the BEST! Everyone there was the same, we were all high, and it was amazing!
    Now, look at the benefits you'd get from legalizing parks.
    You'd get stoned people off their asses!
    You'd get people meeting people!
    The stoned would be happy, for now.
    And if your all "drugs are bad!" then just stay the fuck away from the park.

What do you guys think? Good idea or bad?

2. Can I carry marijuana on my person outside of the park? Can I legally smoke it at home?

3. That's honestly the last thing they would do because people would end up driving there/home and driving under the influence would be killing hella people. Js

4. All the religious people would protest that site 24/7

5. The 5-0 would be waiting for you to leave and catch you under the influence in public lol

6. Sounds like a load of bollocks to me, would they only grow in these parks too?

Not very well thought out plan and I can't be arsed. Having to head off to a park, anytime I want a spliff.

7. Plan is not to thought out at all but I like the social aspect of it. For me it is very easy to bring up a weed conversation with a stoner and talk on for ever about weed, and would be awesome to have a bunch of people just going to the park to burn hahaha. I'd make a circle were everyone would have to have a different strain and their own bong, and then lets start passing the love:)

8. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']Plan is not to thought out at all but I like the social aspect of it. For me it is very easy to bring up a weed conversation with a stoner and talk on for ever about weed, and would be awesome to have a bunch of people just going to the park to burn hahaha. I'd make a circle were everyone would have to have a different strain and their own bong, and then lets start passing the love:)[/quote]

You have a Syn?

9. No, I got the name SsYyNN from indeed, Syn, but I got Syn from Synergy lol. Which is line of hockey sticks..or was a line hockey stockey from Easton. And I like the word Synergy or Syn:p

10. you mean like a bar? lol...

11. How about we start with just making it legal for use in the home behind closed doors? Besides, we don't have any money these days for more parks.

12. welcome to the club

13. Like alcohol, I don't think use of any substance should be promoted publicly. Allow it to exist, but don't set the precedent for kids to get curious about it from an early age, or worse yet, market to them like alcohol does.

14. Back in the hippie days everybody went to the parks to get stoned, and look where it got us...

15. Agreed and especially with the last part. I can't believe some of the alcohol commercials I see on tv they're just like candy and soda commercials.

How are they allowed to do that but tobacco companies cant advertize on tv. They're both harmful deadly drugs.

16. Can you imagine central park if this was how it passed? :hello:

Maybe we should get a giant yellow submarine and travel around the ocean (growing our own inside) then proceed to hotbox it everyday.

Or just legalize it on land.

17. Untrue.
    Read this please, before spreading more misinformation.

Cannabis and Driving: A Scientific and Rational Review

Just sayin'. :smoke: