Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How I Pissed Clean In Less Than 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jed Mosely, Jul 23, 2014.

1. I got clean in a week and 5 days, so I thought I'd share how.

Well first, I quit getting high (obviously). Then I took multivitamins everyday (getting over 100% of my daily vitamin A, C, B complex). I also needed to sweat a lot so I went into the sauna for 7 min and then the steam room for 5 min at my gym.( I did this 7 times during my detox stage). I never even did any cardio, just the sauna/steam. Now one more thing that I did is what I personally believe got me clean really quick. I bought BioTech EVAC psyllium fiber from my vitamin store ($11). This is literally just powdered fiber. I took 4-6 servings everyday (mix two servings in 16 oz water and chug. It's fucking disgusting so I would always chase it with gatorade or soda). This is key because THC is stored in ur fat cells and fiber makes you well...poop. A lot. And if ur pooping a lot then ur getting rid of fat.

I also are healthier than normal. I tried my best to avoid fast food.

I am 5'10 and 160. Not fat, so this was probably a lot easier for me but if ur around my size this definitely works. I tested myself a week and 5 days of staying clean and I was negative for THC. Who knows, maybe I could have pissed clean a couple days before that. All I know is that it worked and I was clean in less than 2 weeks after smoking heavy before.

2. I didn't go to any saunas and I'm the same height and weight as you. I smoked exactly 2 weeks before the test. I haven't heard back but I'm really hoping I passed

3. A lot just depends on how frequently you smoked. If you were clean before smoking 2 weeks ago you're more then fine. If you smoked heavily it'll be iffy. Best of luck to you bro

4. I may not have been completely clean. On the 7th I shared 2 bowls between me and 2 other people. Then on the 8th I also had around 6 hits. But before that I only occasionally smoked and smoked very little when I did. The test was yesterday

5. I would say you're most likely fine man :hello: