How I Make Hash

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by unoit, Dec 6, 2002.

1. HIGH All, here's a good link.

Here's what we use for our TDS meter.

Attached Files:

2. thanks i'll check it out

3. that is huge

4. Here's the result of my first run this season. made some last year too. I think my water to weed ratio, is off though. i put about 5 oz.s of leaf in a 5g bucket and added 2 1/2 g's of water and lots of ice. After straining it through the panty hose, the liquid is so dark you can't see through it at all. I then poured it into 1 and 1 1/2 g jugs, and put in the fridge to settle. The thing is there is so much "good stuff" in the water it has nowhere to settle. After two days in the fridge, I got about 2 grams, I saved what I poured off, and am letting it settle again. if I use more water I won't have room in the fridge to let it settle, maybe I should just do smaller batches?

Attached Files:

5. here's me enjoying the " goodness".

Attached Files:

6. Recently you said "HIG All"... I was like, HOLY SHIT HE MISSED A LETTER!

7. great info....gonna try it this method...

8. HIGH All, what tread..what post..have to fix it now *LOL*

clonemeister..yes use less leaf and don't let it sit in the fridge for a few days..after squeezing All the water out of the hose..let it sit in the fridge for an hour, try siphoning (slowly) the water out and see what you find on the bottom of the bucket. I find letting it sit for a day or so will let more of the mmmm undesirable hash settle...I look for the lighter colored hash which I find to the most potent.

9. wow, very nice and detailed.

10. Bubble bags are cheap and make different grades of hash in one multi-stepped filtration. You can get them online and all you do is the 5 gallon bucket, ice, and blend thing. Steadily you remove the bags one by one from the bucket and squeez out the remaining fluid one by one. The hash collected from each bag is more potent, because they have dif levels of filtration.
    check out bubblebags.com

11. glad to see someone else likes the bubble sac method

12. HIGH All, sorry missed your question Ciderbottle....yes you have to dry them first then freeze them. Make sure you cut the leaves with scissors because they will wrap around your hand mixer.

13. all that for sutch a small yeild it hardly seams worth it

14. Have you smoked good hash before? Ya, I didn't think so...

15. HIGH All, mmmmm hardly seems worth it eh!! Well considering I use to throw All my leaf in the compost..because who smokes that shit anyway right...now I make some primo Hash from it. Kind of pisses me O.F.F.F. I've been throwing it away for 20 yrs plus. An oz of leaf for a gram of Hash...I'll take it!

16. That just makes it even more worth it...leaves suck anyway! Do you use any bud at all or just leaves? I bet if you put a nice amount of bud, it would be KILLER, and have a bigger yield. :smoke:

17. well I got enjoyment from others advice,and a lovely bit of powerful hash :smoke:

18. dude thats awesome

19. wow nice job. to get the whole thing frozen like completely frozen or just add ice and cold water is that like "frozen" enough just like really cold? thanks though...im DEFINATELY going to try that. and do you have to smoke with knives or is it just too messy in a bowl??

20. damn nice explaining good stuff