Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How I got jacked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ksaint, Oct 11, 2006.

1. okay so it all started when this morning i get in my car to go to work, and theres only 3 dollars in my car, and i swore i had like 20 something.. but i thought maybe i was just tripping. then on my lunch during work me and my good friend/co-worker drive off to a spot to blaze it. so i park, pop my drunk, grab all my stuff thats in this red bag and i grab my new ph(x) trinity 18inch. after opening up my trinity i notice thats theres like .5 of shake in my bag, thinking that it had just spilled in my bong bag i look further to find no more nug. I inspect the rest of my gear and notice that a bunch of other things are missing. so basically what was gone was a nice kief catching grinder, about 20gs of dank medz ( trainwreck, blue moonshine, and granddaddy purps ), about 2gs of kief, my scale, my peice, and around 20 something dollars. NOW HERES THE WEIRD PART, they didnt take all of my nug or money, they left some shake and 3 dollars, they didnt take my trinity 18inch which i got yesterday, also i had like papers and a rolling machine, really nice sunglasses, a spare key to my car, 2 longboard skateboards, and a lot of other valuable stuff. NOW HERES THE WEIRDEST PART, they packed a huge bowl in my trinity and left it there..... Im just hoping i can figure out who it was, i have a few ideas and like one of my good buddies lives next door and people always kick it there, so im sure its one of those people who kicks it there but isnt like our good friend... hopefully i find out soon so i can regulate....

2. dude...admit it...u got so fuggin blazed that u misplaces ur grinder, smoked up all ur bud n keef, then spent $20 at taco bell...and didnt remember a damn thing. sounds like a fun night.....

3. haha yeah i wish, i thought at first i might have left nug at my friends but then i realized a lot of other stuff was gone to

4. yea, that does blow a bit...i know id be servin someone soon...

5. damn bro thats sad to hear, it makes me sick that people can steal from other people.

i know how this feels for a fact happened to me last friday only a lil more serevere shit tho.

keep ur head up and if you ever find who it was just kick the fuck out of them they will learn, i promise.

let them who is boss and u aint playing games.

6. thats sucks ass, also the wierdest jack ive ever heard of...hmmm

7. btw anyone like the new sig? blouw made it for me..very cool

8. I feel you bro. This one time I bought this really nice grinder with a keif catcher and like a half ounce and me and my friend grinded all the bud and smoked some of the keif and long story short after one day the cops took all my bud and grinder with the keif in it. So basically the same thing happened to me but I couldn't do anything haha.

9. the theifs probably got ripped on your stuff and forgot what they were doing and left without taking anything else

10. They probably just didn't want to haul bongs n shit places, they gotta be discreet. Packing a bowl was a real asshole thing to do though. You were blazed as well, so your story might have some blurry info.

11. damn dude you just leave all that shit in your car? ballsy

12. not so smart keeping that in your car. You could go to jail for 2+ years for what you had. Not a good idea.

13. i have my medical card though
    oh and i saw like scratch marks on my windows from the slimjim to:mad:

14. There's nothing lower than a thief!! Especially 1 that takes a person's stash. I hope to hell you find out who it was, so you can slice their hands off.
    I hate those kinda people that steal from others & have no conscience about it.

15. Damn man that sucks. One time I had a gathering with several trusted friends and one of them stole some CDs. That sort of shit is just really discouraging. Takes away you hope for people.

I like the figure with the guitar. He looks kinda like a cross between the Cryptkeeper from Tales From the Crypt and a metal player. What's the symbol on the right? It kinda looks like a swastika to me but I'm pretty high. :p

16. whoever did it, he was one of yur "homies" no1 would pack you a full bowl unless they were immature high theivs. seriusly id put my money on yur homies

17. whoever did it, he was one of yur "homies" no1 would pack you a full bowl unless they were immature high theivs, and then leave you a measly 3 dollars. they think there bein funny. and also if it wasnt a homie theyd have taken everything of value. they had u in mind when they were rippin u off. seriusly id put my money on yur homies

18. that is some fucked up shit

19. /\/\/\/\ Whoa!! Check that post count, BonerStoner!!

20. Don't lift weights to impress the bitches, lift weights to knock a suckaz teeth out.