How i got cheated on

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Dec 4, 2013.

1. whats up blades,long time reader, first time posting.alright so last weekend me and a couple of friend decided to go to a bonfire. i usually don't go out to parties and such with my girlfriend but i hadn't seen her in a week so i thought i could make an exception. so i pick up my girlfriend of 6 months, we'll call her...bitch. me, 2 close friends and bitch arrive at the bonfire, a long with an eighth i bought specifically for that night. when we get to the fire there is about 30 people and seems pretty chill. bitch see's one of her friends and decides to go say hello, i told her my friends and i were going to go smoke a pre rolled joint i had up the street so people don't bum (everyone does around here). so we come back from smoking the joint and i can't find bitch so i converse with my friends as i get handed a beer. at this moment one of my buddies face shot red and he started busting out laughing. i asked what was so funny and he pointed to the side near the woods. and thats when my heart drops. i see bitch making out with some random big black dude. naturally i get upset and decide to leave. the next day i get all these text messages asking if i heard what happened, and i said no. well turns out after the bonfire, bitch went to local kickback (small party) and got fingered by one guy, and fucked 30 minutes later by another. at this point all i could think was "what the fuck..." so i texted her and asked her if these things were true, and all i got back was "im sorry" so i broke up with her. do any of you guys have interesting breakup stories? im still pisses about this.

2. ^ I love when their on sale

3. When their what is on sale?

• Like Like x 2
  4. #6 silver hazed, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    That sucks op I hope you find a real women an that treats you right bro.

Iv been cheated on to it sucks my last gf cheated on me with my so called best friend. I got home from work early because it was slow walked in my house an seen them booth going at it.

She tried to say she sorry an all that feel sorry for me bs I just told her to delete my number an pack your shit an leave. Iv been with my current gf for a year she very trusting an don't play games. Some women don't have have heart and will chase dick at all cost.

• Like Like x 1
  5. "we'll call her...bitch."

lol

• Like Like x 5
  6. #8 fancypantsdawg, Dec 4, 2013
    I lost my shit here man oh my god  :smoking:
    I'm sorry though man for real. That's gotta sting. 

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sounds like your better of without her bud! Fuck dating sluts.

8. Bro, you have to fight that big black dude. If you don't end his reign of terror, whats to stop him from making out with MY girl, or that guys girl?

• Like Like x 7
  9. #11 Nugagerube, Dec 4, 2013
    You should listened to that Prodigy song and smack you're bitch up.

10. Way to kill a buzz :(

11. How many times are people gonna post the same threads over and over?

• Like Like x 2
  12. I feel you bro. One of my exes cheated on me with a dude she met at a party too. Had to let her go man. Then like 4 years later she hits me up outta nowhere so I acted like I was still interested in her played her ass and sent her on her way back to Mexico with her husband and kids... Bitches be bitches that's why you got to look for a real woman cuz hoes aint shit.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah that sucks to hear man. Don't waste your time on chicks like that. When I was in highschool I was cheated and it sucked. The bitch cheated on me during our first month of dating and I found out 5 months later, I felt pretty stupid. Her best friend was pissed off for some reason and told me everything.... she started by telling me that they made out and played around (I wasn't pissed, I was wondering why I couldn't have joined!) and she told me that my girlfriend cheated after she got hammered at a small party. So naturally I wait until Im with her and casually bring it up.... she denied it a few times but I got her to crack after a few minutes. It was a tough call but I calmly broke up with her ended contact with her (which drove her crazy). 

14. Good that you decided to end it.
    Everyone deserves better than that. 
    Something close to what happened to you, happened to myself a while back in high school. Fucking alcohol/parties man.

15. Honestly, op, sounds like bitch did ya a favor!

Sorry if ya hurtin bruh

16. Dead. :lol: :laughing::lol: :laughing::lol: :laughing:   

17. BOOOOOOOOOORING TROLL