how i got arrested (long read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokesomebuddha, Jun 26, 2009.

1. shorter version at the bottom for the lazy stoners

here's some background info. Back in early april, i kept getting text messages from people about some crazy chick trying to get my phone number and saying the police are involved. I talked to the chick and she told me that people were prank calling her and her mom saying so much mean shit that they are pressing sexual harrassment charges on them.

But these dumbass fresman who i have never met nor talked to were saying its me, giving them my address and pretending to be my mom and shit. So i went to school and the police liason officer came to my classroom and with out saying a word grabs me by the shirt and takes me to his office. he tells me that i have an sexual harrassment and a sexual misconduct with a minor charge on me (Im 18, i could have been registered as a fucking sex offender for that). I ask him what the hell for because i had just gotten back from a cruise in the carribean. We talk and clear the whole thing up and he told me nothing would come my way because i talked to the girl and the mom and they told them it wasnt my voice. The police officer got a order for the phone records to see who it really was.

well, last week i found out who did it. It turns out it was some kid (8th grade going into freshman) who my brother used to be friends with and dosent like him anymore. For some reason this kid thinks its ok to blame such a serious thing on me. I found out yesterday that since it was so long ago, the parents of the girl aren't pressing charges anymore.

I went over to the kids house and waited for him to get outside, i followed him to a park along with the girl's boyfriend and we beat the living shit out of the kid. He was crying and bleeding and shit but this is unexcusalbe. I kept asking him what made him think it was ok to almost get an inncocent kid thrown in jail and registered as a sex offender. all he said was "i dont know"

after we felt he got what he deserved, we told him to never even look at me again and this was just the beginning of what he would get if he ever fucked with us again.

as i was walking back to my car, a police car rolls up and tells me and the other kid to get on the ground. I ask him what for and he tells me that he saw some kid bleeding and crying, so he asked him what happened. The little punk told the cops what happened. The cop arrested us both for kicking the shit out of this kid. The cop was pretty nice and was thinking of tagging us with mob activity, but didnt. i think we will both be charged with assult, but i think the other guy will get it worse because he had blood on his knuckles.

im thinking i will get probation and some community service but it shouldnt be too bad. man this fucking sucks

shorter version:

kid fucks with me and almost gets me registered as a sex offender
    i found out who it was
    kicked his ass
    cop sees the kid, comes arrests us :mad:

2. I would explain why you did in court. That fucker deserved it!! but his a child so they are going to let him off.

What a snitch bitch :mad:

-BH

3. that sucks man. I woulda told the cop the story about him trying to frame you for sexual harrassment and he probably woulda cut some slack. At least if i was a cop i would have, especially since its all on records. What a fucker. Glad at least you beat him.

4. its total bullshit man. if i ever see this kid again its gonna kill me not to just knock his ass out right there

5. you are the perfect human specimen; violent and stupid.

may i take you back to the mothership?

but seriously, beating the shit out of a little kid who's probably 4 years younger than you?
    i hope you get a weekend in jail. :mad:

6. Oh yeah, almost going to jail because of somebody, and then committing a criminal offense on that person is real smart.

Time to grow the fuck up, kid. If you can't handle your shit without violence then learn.

7. he dosnt deserve jail or anything.. the kid got what he deserved and got his ass kicked.. im glad you did it +rep

8. Good thing your rep doesn't count for anything. Spreading a violent ideology isn't something that needs to be associated with stoners, especially not while we're trying to get this shit legalized.

9. so the guys that are telling me that im dumb, If some little punk that you have never said a word to, gets you 2 very serious charges and could get you registered as a fucking SEX OFFENDER, you are just going to let it slide. Hell no. Idk about you, but i dont take that shit lightly. I would rather have an assult charge than be a sex offender any day.

thanks for the rep jaemercs. +reppin right back at ya :bongin:

10. No OP, I would corroborate with the police to have my name cleared. Your name was cleared, and then you decided to go and beat the shit out of a kid younger than you. Just makes you look like a piece of shit. So instead of having a clean record, you now have a criminal record with an assault of a minor charge.

Way to think things through.

11. I really dont give a fuck about a misdemeanor assult charge rather than 2 felonies. that kid had whats coming. Im not going to sit around and let people think its ok to fuck with me

12. exactly.

13. i dont give a flying fuck about what you guys think of what i did. Im sure most people would do the same thing if they were in my shoes. I did what i did and if i had the chance to take back what i did, i wouldnt. I stand by my actions and if you dont agree you can suck a dick for all i care

14. Yeah, keep trying to justify yourself OP.

I'm sure if you hadn't done anything people would just be crawling out of the wood work going "Oh yeah let's fuck with this guy, he won't do anything."

Please.

You beat the shit out of a kid who's 4 years younger than you. And want to know what makes it worse? You didn't even do it by yourself. That makes you even more of a pussy.

You could have found him, given him a good scare, and let him go.

Instead, you act like an absolute idiot.

You got what you deserve. Hope the judge actually gives you jail time because you're the one who actually needs to be taught a lesson.

-repped.

15. You do give a flying fuck though, because you posted the story on here. If you honestly thought you were going to get nothing but pats on the back, some +reps, and some praise and adulation for beating up someone 4-6 years younger than you (if you're actually 18) then you really have some growing up to do.

The majority of us on here value a non-violent approach to problem solving. Don't get mad at us because we advocate what you clearly don't understand. You had everything straightened out, and you should have just let it be. That's what an adult does. A kid turns to fists...and a fucking piece of shit turns to fists on somebody much younger than them.

16. like i said, if your gonna sit around and call me an idoit. thats great. If this kid didnt almost get me registered as a SEX OFFENDER, mind you that would pretty much ruin my life, i would have let it go. Say what you want, if a bunch of kids on the internet think im a dumbass, dosen't effect me at all. I did what i did and i stand by it. I know my charges and its not that serious. Everyone i know in real life (who i would rather get my advice from rather than a bunch of pissed off dudes on their computer) all would have done the same thing and they all stand by me.
    you all have the right to call me immature and a dumbass, and i have the same right to tell you to fuck off

17. #17 xlikelocusts, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    Props, you beat a kid 4 years younger than you with a friend. You are a badass~

18. #18 stoner_lukas, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
    Yes, the kid almost got you charged as a sex offender, then your name was cleared by the cops and of the offended party. You should have let it go right then and there, and been thankful for the law enforcement doing their job properly.

Not sure what you're not understanding, and the kind of mentality you exhibit really says a lot about your character. You keep saying you'd rather get your advice from people in real life, then don't post your dumbass stories here on GC and then bitch and moan when nobody sees the world through the same sophomoric eyes as you.

And just to let you know, your rep doesn't count. So that negative rep you gave me just came up as gray. You're supposed to rep people based on substance, not when you're feelings are hurt, OP.

19. Here's the thing though.... HE DIDN'T.

There was obviously ZERO physical evidence that you were the one harassing this girl. It was all circumstantial. That is why it was cleared up so quickly and you never actually went to jail/court for it.

So you're argument that he "almost" got you registered for a sex offender is not a legitimate one.

I'm not surprised your friends all stand by you, dumbasses hang out with other dumbasses.

20. [​IMG]