Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How I feel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Mar 19, 2013.

1. I am very high right now, and I have a thought and I want you guys to evaluate it. So I am very happy and care free right now, and I feel almost like I'm a kid again. I feel like my sober mind is depressed or something, I just feel like I think of everything so negatively, and I just feel like a piece of shit, and there's just like a thick cloud of smog in my brain. But when I'm high, I feel like I'm just happy and awesome, and I think almost the same as when I was kid. Do you think I have like depression or something? and weed is helping it? Or is it just me being high as f

2. sometimes weed doesnt help. If anything weed makes u over analyze things and makes u more worried and stressed.

3. Weed gives people a better, different, more simple perspective of everything imo. When im high and i think of my problems, I start to think about how stupid some of these "problems" are and stop over-evaluating everything.

4. Fix your problems in your sober life before you step into your high life.
    Did that make any sense?

5. what do you feel when youre sober?

6. When I'm sober I don't really feel like I have problems. More just I think of almost everything negatively, and I just feel stressed.