Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How I feel when high. Familiar?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmilaxTheMan, Jun 27, 2015.

1. #1 SmilaxTheMan, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    Ok as a new smoker I'm going to try to explain how I feel when I'm very high and you guys with experience let me know if this sounds familiar? When I get high I tend to like to get very high, but still in control of course.

For a guy with very little tolerance this meant smoking about 1 to 1.2 grams. Though now that I vape it takes a lot less [​IMG] I smoke 2 days a week and get to this point on both days, usually for about 6 hours or so which sounds like a lot but then my tolerance is low. I don't smoke or use on the other 5 days of the week.

So typically when I stop and I feel I've reached a point where I'm high enough that I want to stop I feel my entire body is vibrating. The very air is a somewhat pleasurable sensation on my skin. If I've been sitting down while smoking I have to get up a bit slowly as I'm a bit unsteady on my feet at first. Being outside can be a bit sensory overload. Sounds seem to come from far off, like they are echoes coming from a cavern, until the source appears at which point reality seems to collapse in on the source of the sound and I seem suddenly less high, if it's a person or something like that.

Speaking of people, interactions with people can be difficult because you get mixed up with all the subtle cues you normally get from people. Timing is all off and you can have difficulty interpreting the intentions of what they said. All kinds of alternate meanings might occur to you that make no sense in context, but it's the context of your surroundings that you have kind of lost. So as an example if someone said to you, "how's your day" you might mistakenly assume they are saying your day is over when it's not "how was your day" and you might embarrassingly reply "the day is not over yet is it?" Just a silly example but you get the point. Following instructions is also very difficult, any kind of machine that needs to be operated in order can become an ordeal, step 2 before 1, or 1 before 2? But these negatives are why I try to stay away from people.

Otherwise the experience is like a slow motion orgasm of the senses. Everything is heightened. People speak of food as having sensual qualities well this is almost palpable when high, rich foods are like some kind of sexual experience. Dramatic events in movies and TV seem 1000x more dramatic and impactful. Things take on a very personal and intimate feel to them. But it can be hard to follow narrative, so complex stories are hard to follow and you won't remember them later anyway. Music takes on amazingly moving and grandiose qualities. Time slips unevenly from one moment to the next, events seem to be encapsulated in their own dramatic little bubbles, with you sliding from one to the next. Close your eyes while listening to some particularly epic music and you can experience a sensation akin to flying, an almost out of body sensation that the music is carrying you physically through space, you almost feel the movement of the music physically. I could write more and more but this gives you an idea of where I'm at.Does this sound familiar to others? Or do others not get this high?

2. tldr version pls

3. yeah, that's what weed does. makes music and tv shows better. welcome to weed

4. @mawingu lol ok. Hmm.

It's an orgasm for the senses, your body feels like it's vibrating, everything is epic and pleasurable, the very air is.

@lenny hah lol I'd say it goes a little further than that as I explained. But fair enough that's true too :D

5. #5 Lenny., Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    i read your entire post man

you smoked some good weed.

what you described is what happens when you smoke some good weed

6. I want to get as high asyou get man :)

7. It makes me feel like I exited my body, but I'm still controlling it from a distance, almost like a ghost.

8. I think I know what you mean. There is an aspect a little like that. Although thankfully I would not say I ever get true out of body experiences, that's not something I'm really after (though I've had a few experiences kind of close to that).

9. i would love 2 hear an experience from you on dabs!

10. For me, if I wait to smoke at night, it feels as if I start a new day. Everything that had happened prior to smoking seems so distant to where you are in the moment. It's kind of intense, but personally I get a sense of happiness when I can reflect upon what had happened previously. If I had a problem with something or someone, it gets encapsulated to a point where you feel as if whatever had happened was something that you shouldn't have gotten upset over, or something that someone said was quite creative and funny.

11. you described it alright!

12. this checks out

13. #13 Reo, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    I surpase you op

More about the music. When I get to the point I like. its like riding a line. one side is fun, free fall sensation( well free falling in multiple directions. At somtimes mind bending speed specially if you move with your eyes closed during the free fall).
    The music is overwhelming, some times cev's..... On the other side of the line.
    There is everything else with a side of your going to throw up feeling.

Then there is pulsing of the face. And roof of your mouth. That can be fun when it gets intense. Feels like your teeth to your palet are pulsating bubbling all the way up to your brain

As far as everything else..... I'd like to think I'm more normal( it comes with experience) Sept somtimes my logic and speech goes out the window. In those times its better to walk away.

14. getting high isn't being high. Minimum requirements is one toke. Then you are at your high. Have fun getting down xP

15. Damn man you should try other naturally growing entheogens and write a trip report, you really like to get in detail. Welcome to weed buddy enjoy your time and realize though it won't always be like that. You'll miss these crazy highs someday.