Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How hooked up are YOU?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ollitsacorimar, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Soo I just wanted to show y'all this bud I got recently. One dollar a gram, and some of the best shit I've smoked in a while. Can anyone top that price for quality?

ForumRunner_20120218_173052.png

2. Wish I had the dollar store as my dealer...

3. Wow good deal..a buck a gram is awesome haha. I pay 10-15 when I only cop 1 at a time.

4. yes, i get bud for free frequently, and so do others

5. my buddy grows and i think of him as blood. He gives me all my bud i can smoke for free. I help him trim,cure,manicure andything he needs.

6. the best I got was some rely good haze for 50 an 1/8

7. I pick up 1/8ths of dank for 50$.

8. I keep seeing that everywhere that people get an 1/8 for $50. I get an 1/8 for $40 and thats just normal price. The best I've gotten hooked up was 2 grams for free. But thats cause I was pretty much a middle man and it was my cut.

9. i can get an 8th of some decent heads. the trim job is pretty bad tbh but hey it's got trichs and gets me high. for 120 i can be smoking on a half o of that shit.

10. I can cop an oz of dank for $200 so i'm content..

$10 a gram if its an less

11. My gives me the weed for free and then gives me road head on the way back. lol

12. [quote name='"YesIAmHigh"']

I keep seeing that everywhere that people get an 1/8 for $50. I get an 1/8 for $40 and thats just normal price. The best I've gotten hooked up was 2 grams for free. But thats cause I was pretty much a middle man and it was my cut.[/quote]

I'm from Mass and the prices suck here, i only get 50$/eighth because I'm friends with my dealer. Usually people pay 60-65 for dank around here.

13. I get decent outdoor indica for $6 a g. Or some really good blue dream for $15 a g, worth every penny!

14. I can only find reggie down here but cheap as fuck, I was buying 1/2 POUNDS for 200, yes two hundred. OR 30/ oz. Its just mexican dirt weed tho. also helps living 20 minutes from the border.

15. I usually get an ounce of mids for 120. Not amazing but it's good:D

16. [quote name='"TooLegitToQuit"']I usually get an ounce of mids for 120. Not amazing but it's good:D[/quote]

- Nevermind, im too stoned to read correctly

17. Wow that blows.. I'm in Washington state and I've been getting ATF and super sour diesel for $40/eighth and I think, I'm not completely sure, the dispensaries sell for like 20-30/eighth.

18. [quote name='"TooLegitToQuit"']I usually get an ounce of mids for 120. Not amazing but it's good:D[/quote]

See if you can post up a pic of your miss! Due to lack of money I'm not able to smoke hydro so I'm a big fan of mids!

19. that doesn't look like a gram but it could just be the pic. Congrats man thats a crazy good deal. Even if I bought a P the break down would be a lil over 3$ a gram. I jealous if your getting $1 a gram.

The best price I have every good in my life was $30 for 1oz for some mids. That was like 6 months ago and I cured them to high mids but not dank