How High??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sirsmokealot3, Aug 21, 2009.

1. This is my first grow and i wanted to know whats a good size for a plant to be before flowering mine are around 16-18 is it true the longer you veg the bigger the yeild and i have another question when do you need to up the nutes im using floranova grow in still giving it 1tsp to a gallon when should i take it to 2 and then 3tsp a gallon thanks really appreciate it guys:confused:

2. Welcome to GC!!:wave:
    OK, first you should read all the stickies in this section, and then read them again while taking notes. This will vastly increase your chances of a successful grow!

"whats a good size for a plant to be before flowering....?"
    It really all depends on how your growing it ( ie; ebb and flow, DWC, soil, coco.....) and strain. For the most part about 20 - 30 inches.

"when should i take it to 2 and then 3tsp a gallon..?" At that size you probably should have already ( should might be a little strong, could have, is real more like it). Depending on light and method of growth you could be a full nutes now.
    Do you have a TDS meter? And do you have a way to check Ph ? If not you really need to get a TDS meter and some way of checking Ph, it's the only way to get the nutes right.

Please do your self a favor and read, read, read. It will make you better able to ask the right questions!;)