How High?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by koolwup29, Oct 3, 2019.

1. How high could I actually get? I'm sitting here stoned out of my mind already smoking on some of that nice blueberry thinking how high can I actually get. Could I smoke bowl after bowl and start hallucinating cool visuals and maybe even have an out of body experience while I'm at it. Maybe teleport to some far off land in another planet where aliens are hanging out smoking weed also. Anyone have any ideas? Should I go for it, should I try smoking bowl after bowl and see where it takes me? Thoughts anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eat edibles instead you can only get so high smoking man lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you smoke *and* do edibles, then you might enter...THE EPSILON STATE!!!! Few enter. Even fewer return...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Better not have anything TOO important to do either lmmfao

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I see no lies here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I did edibles yesterday and the thing is I always do too much so I end up just slamming into a wall and chilling there for a while. Usually just lay down and let the thoughts swarm in, even if its negative I just enjoy watching the thoughts float around like little bubbles or thought clouds. Then I fall asleep, head into dream world and awake feeling refreshed but slightly off tilt like when an astronaut returns from his space duty. I never remember much. I did 1500mg, today I'm going to do 500mg and smoke. That might be a bit more entertaining.