Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high will we get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FrequentFlyerr, Apr 2, 2011.

1. It's just me and my cousin, we both a have a really low tolerance. We're going to smoke a joint with a little tobacco, Load a bong bowl, and hit the vape.

2. Only one way to find out.

3. If you have to ask, not high enough.

4. Hit it and hit it and hit it....and so on I suppose.

5. Dont smoke that pot, bro. Its bad for you.

6. You're gonna go to Mars, dude. :hippie:

7. You will get high.

8. You will probably be high off the joint if you both have low tolerance, you wont need the others

9. what the fuck is this thread did you just make it so people would say "oh em gee your totally going to get baked!!!!!!" Would that make actually smoking it 10x better or something?

10. Burn that plant matter and find out.

11. This is how high you will get OP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYFDgGSy1R0[/ame]

12. ur gonna be ripped off ur ass kid. is that what u wanted to hear?

13. Yes.

Speaking of which, gonna vape out all the batteries in my MFLB and then follow it with a couple of joints while the batteries recharge. :smoke: