Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high will this get me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wolfz96, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I packed a FAT bowl of 50/50 already vaped weed with shake and topped it off with a lot of keif. Gonna smoke out of my bong. How high will I get?

2. to the moon

3. pretty goddam good tbh

4. Oh dear. Hey little noob we don't know how high it will get you. Your tolerance can be high or low. If your intent was to show off that you smoked weed then congrats.

5. Should have not put the vaped bud in there IMO. Especialy since you had other better stuff to put in.

6. yet again another pointless thread.

7. And yet, you left a pointless comment.

To the OP, sounds like your going to definitely get high haha

8. op is probably coughing his ass off trying to remember what was just going on 30 seconds ago, before he took that last massive hit from the bong

9. its pretty obvious from the description of the bowl thats its going to get you high as fuck lol

10. I predict thou shall be stoned.

11. Something tells me OP was born in '96...

12. #amireallyfuckingstupidenoughtothinkpeoplecantellmehowhighiwillget

13. Ur gonna get high, HIGH. Like up on the moon high, lookin down on all the stars and planets and youre mommas house where u grew up in Avendale.