Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How High Will I Get Off Mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bmurphs, Oct 17, 2009.

1. I've been smoking nothing but really good headies everyday for about 2 months, but all my connects have fallen through. The last guy I have only has mids, and isn't getting anything better in for 2 weeks to a month. I don't want to waste money if they aren't gonna get me that high. I'd rather look for a new connect. But if they'll still get me pretty baked then I'll go for it. What are your thoughts?

2. Its weed no matter what you'll get baked. It will take more weed tho to do so.

3. Basically what McDuffz said, Weed is weed brotha. Only differences would be taste, amount it takes to get high, and probably a slight different high not too out there though just not as bomb as headies high is.

Sooo what im tryina say is just buy up, smoke up :smoking:

4. if you really need bud then by all means go for it.
    imo a spliff is needed when mids are involved :smoking:

5. get ready to smoke a fat blunt to your face, only to feel a nice buzz when the blunt is about 3/4 smoked.

6. itll get you high, just gotta smoke more. typically it dont taste as good either.. but who cares dude, buy some and blaze on

7. Like everyone else said, you will get high, you will just have to smoke more. I got in a bind like that, but all I could find was schwag, mexi-dried-up-shit, and it took me about 3-4 bowls through my vape to get on my other level. With good shit im there in a bowl through the vape. Hope this helps. Obviously, mids won't be as bad as the mexi-brick shit I had to deal with!

8. Everyone saying you'll get as high you just have to smoke more, this is true and not true. If you can really distinguish your highs you won't get the quality high headies give, but you will still get stoned by smoking a good amount of mids. Most mids are indica based so you will probably get more of a body stone.

9. Alright, thats not as bad as I thought it would be. I've heard of people getting head aches and shit when they have a high tollerance. I think I'm gonna go grab a quarter and some duthes, peace.