Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how high will i be today lol...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Nov 18, 2010.

1. i am in my information systems class.. shes showing how to point and click literally but i havet smoked since sunday night (before that smoked every other night for about a week) and we just smoked 2 bowls of some DANK and i was flying

since then i have been working out eating healthy and ran tues and wed night...today my boy is picking up 2 blunts of kush for $35

were splitting 1 blunt between 3 people... and then the 2nd one between us two (driver doesnt want alot)

ive smoked blunts of Kine bud by myself on many occasions and get literally zoned out and just play xbox 360 but im still good incase something comes up (i have pipes but blunts are more secretive for me as i live with parents and pipes are stored at a relatives house).

TLDR: 4 day tolerance break ( i guess haha).. been sweating like a mofo since then
    2 blunts later today

2. i love kush <3 smoked 3 blunts of it and two js of it this past friday i was supa dupa high!

3. good shit..

im just bored in this class i want to just get this over with hahaha